The Grand Idea Game in which Nothing Can Go Wrong in Any Way Whatsoever - GAME OVER

Neutral

You will learn with time. i will sus read someone. never explain myself cause i dont wanna look like an idiot. and then die and be right about it

Sup

Why are you voting yourself, Guava?

How

I need to read your ISO, so that’s why I pinged

This

But if you know you’re good, why would you want to vote yourself?

h…huh

bloody hell

Oh lol I haven’t read Kiiruma’s role

thats the only way there is a vanilla
why else would there be

Many such cases. The trick is that everyone is always making wrong reads all the time. Making a wrong read isn’t death. In fact, pushing a case is my favourite way of evaluating a read: there’s at least a dozen other town players in thread who can give you input, who can say “this doesn’t make sense, this does make sense, you’re using faulty logic here, this case holds water and I’m voting with you, have you considered this alternate explanation”. Peer review. Trial by town square.

There’s scum that’ll bring stuff up, of course, but as long as you take everything with a grain of salt, that’s good, too: you can spot people bringing bad-faith readings to your arguments as well. Posting is Sacred and Good. Don’t fear being wrong. Fake it until you make it.

If you know you’re good, wouldn’t you want to take a shot at someone who could potentially be evil?

1 Like

Like I know what you said, but it is isn’t really making sense to me tbh

we have 40 minutes
guava is aligned with an nk
we could either kill them to be certain that they cant help them
or we could hunt for the leader/scum

Yeah i know… i get that but i freeze up everytime i go to start a wagon or push a vote. and then i am so easily convinced other wise. in short i am fucking awful at this game and need to get better

1 Like

I would rather shoot someone that’s useless than someone who could help us if they’re town when I have literally no idea who the scum players are

I can unvote if you want me to but I don’t see a reason to not kms rn

the role isnt guaranteed
but a vanilla being in a game otherwise is dumb