The Grand Idea Game in which Nothing Can Go Wrong in Any Way Whatsoever - GAME OVER

just a list
explaination would help but isnt required

Trying to think of which one that was again.

If you’re town, staying alive over a person of unknown alignment is essentially always better than getting voted out, especially on early days. I know it’s easy to feel out of your depth, but being alive is a benefit - think of your death as both a no-exe, as you get no further information out of the game that you don’t already have, and a town death.

I’ve seen plenty of people fall into this mindset of inadequacy. Mafia is a game about beating impostor syndrome. We’re all making it up as we go along, nothing is ever certain, D1 is even less certain, confidence is just beneficial to project as any alignment. Make some bullshit up. Being wrong is the most informative thing you can possibly do in mafia.

2 Likes

you observe, but
dont say anything about it until asked

The one where there was just the one Mastermind. and it was fully social. and i was read evil since day one and had to fight to survive (because i made ajoke)

1 Like

I should have noticed it’s 24 hours

yes
that you shouldve

Again look back at my other games. its usually how it goes. i am 0 confidence and alot of charisma

I thought we had 48 hours, so I was not as active

Sorry I’m playing werewords

i get worried my reads are wrong and i look like an idiot for posting them so i stay quiet

but thats just meta
why arent you discussing it

Fuck.

@Zone_Q11, @Frostwolf103, @MerpyDerpy, @Gorta, @scoot, @Hazardwaste, @Marnew, @AweSAMe, @JakeTheWolfie, @Haze_with_a_Z, @Silviu200530, @Jaiden, @Kiiruma What’s up nonvoting clowns it’s 24 hour day phases it’s less than an hour until EoD get in here sillies

oh my god

fuck
kill him

gotchu

wait
duxk

i have friend bias
VOTE: Jaiden

hey mafiaaaa guava is aligned with a 3p