The Grand Idea Game in which Nothing Can Go Wrong in Any Way Whatsoever - GAME OVER

I never do, I joined cus I was like “no way they’ll fill 4 slots in 24hrs right?”
And then bam, I’m in a game now, might as well enjoy it.

2 Likes

Bit snappier, more constructive rather than destructive, felt like in Flicker you were a little more anti-solvey, batting reads down instead of building em.

i was sick for a year and got two nominations for my play despite nearly dying
i will kill you

:eyes:

Is this addressing me? If it is no worries, you weren’t at all rude, I just looked back at my own posts and realized “oh, yeah, I’m distinctly different from my usual behaviour right now, I should have that said ahead of time”. Pointing it out was actually quite helpful

Yeah that’s just how I play social deduction. If I think someone is evil, I act upon it. I also like to ask a lot of questions for clarification and whatnot (which I had tried to do earlier). I caught up on messages for the most part. If I missed something, let me know. I’ll claim. I think my role was called Slayer? I haven’t checked it since I got my role. From my understanding, it’s like town vigi. I acknowledge shooting incorrectly, and again, I’m sorry. I just didn’t really understand the game enough to know what to do. I just knew I was being pushed, and I knew it was false. Therefore, I acted

that was directly because i was trying to be anti-town
i could easily be faking it now, why am i not

can you give us the exact spelling

Merp! Hey Atlas gave you a question a bit ago. you reckon you could answer it?

What question?

I’m chronically ill and every game I’ve played is under that condition. I’m just also regular ill right now and even passing colds tear apart my ability to present myself as at all reasonable

do your organs work

mate dont worry! shit happens. lets just try to make the future of this game an uphill game. use that energy from that shot to help us win the game

No

1 Like

Hold on let me find it

^ this

Yeah I did claim in bigger post

never mind just read this and realised you already answered
i am an idiot. time to hide in my hole

i dont feel like
questioning you to try and
say things sorry
but
try your best