The Grand Idea Game in which Nothing Can Go Wrong in Any Way Whatsoever - GAME OVER

Hazard’s flip wasn’t revealed on death, how was he meant to go deep after practically outing wolf?

That’s a trick question BTW

we need an initiative to improve wolfplay right now

1 Like

uhhhhhhhh
rand the people who play the game wolf

Litten already tried making that. It didn’t work

1 Like

So that’s why I’m always Town

1 Like

I think I am confused by the sentence

I did mention that zone got killed afterwards because the mechanics is misunderstood

Also what happened to Arctic? Did Atlas kill them?

1 Like

Atlas being macho man made arctic / marnew into peaceful man

Also wtf, I dont agree marnew is wolf

:serene:

eliza made a mistake
wazza isnt a wolf arctic is

That explains it. I was so confused to why Fenrir closed the day when Wazza was on the line.

That is unless its like Marnew is in same position as I accused Haze, being active enough but unable to contribute for town.

i do honestly feel extremely bad for zone. that was a very rough series of events for him

1 Like

:people_hugging:

I’m looking through the spec chat, I feel it’s very demoralizing to be told “here what you should’ve done” and “you should’ve known better”, those aren’t constructive in any way.

the plan itself was sound and would have been fucking amazing if it worked so props to zone. but the fact i was cleaned. the bomb wasnt a death bomb. and i was the secret wolf. it was just so rough to watch when i realised what happened. and i am so sorry zone i didnt make myself more obvious

That’s the funny part, you lose either way

1 Like

Who is this about