The Grand Idea Game in which Nothing Can Go Wrong in Any Way Whatsoever - GAME OVER

we have zero evidence against marnew
we at least have something against scoot

Evidence is created throuhg botes and interactions

can you quote it

or reply to it or smthn

without getting my epic iso
here

oh, when you said evidence I assumed you meant like someone had a redcheck or something

which we did with scoot
marnew dissapeared ages ago

…

why

because I assumed you would refer to a read as a read and not ‘‘evidence’’

evidence implies something concrete

Even if Marnew themselves isn’t here, we can at least look how others treat their slot, no? It’s a good way to get a read on an inactive, starting a train on them. If everybody acts blatantly unpartnered, you can clear someone with zero posts.

1 Like

yeah
you think my reasons arent concrete!!

everyone will just have the same reaction of “yeah whatever”

Probably. But we have to at least make an effort to pull ourselves out of this death spiral of “yeah whatever”. We’re still in RVS, essentially, just with a few extra clears, and I think we need to have a little bit of the theatre of confidence that’s required to leave it.

If I’m being honest?
no, I don’t

Scoot only contributing when pressed to is in line with his town meta from both dangan invitational and games that aren’t forum mafia

and of course they’re focused on self protection when they are THE TOP WAGON TWO DAYS IN A ROW
Now three days, actually
Not everyone is okay with killing themselves

and what do you mean by “don’t like their d4”?
is it just those reasons?
because I don’t buy it

well, ringmaster
VOTE: Marnew
lead the way

1 Like

the top wagon was executed.

that
sounds like a problem

a bit of the second thing i quoted, i admit
but they have zero interest in solving

its both

• not towny
  • and not like their last game i viewed

he was the top wagon though, at one point

it is
that doesn’t mean it’s not true, as unfortunate as it is
I honestly don’t know how Eliza got him to sign up because it seems like he doesn’t enjoy the game and doesn’t want to play

I’m gonna ISO Scoot from dangan invitational because I don’t remember him caring about that game either – he just posted more because his friends were talking in there from what I remember

as was i, with jakes one vote

that doesnt mean much