The Grand Idea Game in which Nothing Can Go Wrong in Any Way Whatsoever - GAME OVER

I’ll do my best.

A recreational vehicle , often abbreviated as RV , is a motor vehicle or trailer that includes living quarters designed for accommodation.[1] Types of RVs include motorhomes, campervans, coaches, caravans (also known as travel trailers and camper trailers), fifth-wheel trailers, popup campers, and truck campers.

This post feels overly performative about not knowing anything - it seems like the kind of thing that someone told by wolfbuddies to “just go be a newbie in thread” would, as I suspect Zone and Jaiden might advise.

This line haunts me. It haunts me so. It sounds like such TMI, but it’s not even… information a wolf would necessarily have? Atlas, you have familiarity with the rolecards in this game, do you know if there’s anything that could cause Marnew to be informed of this, or was it really just a lucky guess?

This wasn’t formatted as a reply to any post, but I think it might be in response to Merpy saying she’s new? [pronouns tech voice] Pronouns don’t match up, but I don’t see anything else it could be in response to. Again, emphasis on newness, as someone might after being coached.

These are fair questions! They also create an appearance of interest and contribution in the game without having to do anything.

“Ahahahaa” is a scumtell.

THIS is the quote that makes me feel bad about Marnew specifically, as I think it TMIs them town/town, and sounds a lot like an “ohhhh what a shame :)” coming from a wolf, you know?

I’m evil I’m evil I promise I’m soooo menacing and evil sosososososso sus. So sus

Up is a 2009 American computer-animated film produced by Pixar Animation Studios and released by Walt Disney Pictures. The film was directed by Pete Docter, co-directed by Bob Peterson (in his feature directorial debut), and produced by Jonas Rivera. Docter and Peterson also wrote the film’s screenplay and story, with Tom McCarthy co-writing the latter. The film stars the voices of Ed Asner, Christopher Plummer, Jordan Nagai, and Peterson. The film centers on Carl Fredricksen (Asner), an elderly widower who travels to South America with wilderness explorer Russell (Nagai) in order to fulfill a promise that Carl made to his late wife Ellie. Along the way, they meet a talking dog named Dug (Peterson) and encounter a giant bird named Kevin, who is being hunted by the explorer Charles Muntz (Plummer), whom Carl had idolized in childhood.

Again, feels like an attempt to keep up a front of interest in the game, in solving, in interaction with the thread.

This is an interesting one, as I can’t see who exactly said this in the first place, but Zone and Jaiden were talking about Gorta’s interest in conversion roles. I did see a fun conversation between Scoot and Zone that hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh brainbroke can’t finish paragraph

Yeag you know what I’m gonna say

Mhm

I think this could be further TMI, as it’s like, the only read they’ve given, and it’s on the most prominent player, who they already expressed they thought would clear themselves with time. Very safe. Very “I’ll pick one opinion to have in thread to look like I’m contributing”

:froggwee:

I think this is a soft disagreement with a wolfread on a townie ^_^

I think this is an observation on a townie that is extremely easy to make as wolf, as it sidesteps the colouring of hidden information by only observing someone’s character, not their alignment ^_^

Good morning.

Sleepy

In response to Silviu saying the vibes are “all over the place”. If Zone were dead already this would be not W/W but Zone si alive so it can be W/W

Again, this is a slapping away of contribution. It’s true, it’s irritating for new players, but it’s also an interesting thing to pop in and say.

And that’s that. I think there’s about as much evidence that Marnew is wolf as whateverthehelltheirnameisIforgot, honestly - a sparse iso means not much, but still. There’s a case here.

lucky guess
its likely they at least were told or read them too
which is
weird
for someone not paying attention

i dont get this
how does it tmi them as town when

they, based off the rolecards
were town

but they completely dropped it later

that it is
its a l-1 read, but
if marnew is town, thats the best they can do
if they’re mafia, thats the only thing they can think of

elaborate

this is a good read, now that i think of it
its mostly just saying “yeah i disagree, but only because i have this read on their character”

1 Like

Beancat is a wrong townie who thinks my self-review of reads is a wolftell. Marnew sees this, goes “oh, look, townie is wrong, encourage them, but don’t look too sus about it”. So they agree, saying “same, [I don’t think this is a good look]”, but hedge it a little, saying I seem like a “self conscious person in general”. Encourages the read. Distances oneself from that encouragement. Continues to provide thoughts on character without having to engage with alignment. You know?

Wait was this before or after it was publicly explained in thread that Merpy was always town cause I don’t think w! or v!Marnew looked through rolecards enough to know that beforehand

fair enough

1 Like

No fairness. Fight me on everything. It’s content

right after Kanave was shot

1 Like

Ah okay. So gayboy over here wasn’t paying attention I see. Well strike that read from the record but the rest still stand

1 Like

why cant this same thought process be applied to a new towny
“this person i think is townie is making a read. ok. im going to back them up and then explain also why it may be nai”

1 Like

this post was him actively trying to get me off the thread

this is him trying to get a general consensus on Chronos, which he did in this game (but worse)

leaves after saying effectively nothing

is this solving the game?
do you want me to think this was him trying to solve the game?

this was maybe solving but it doesn’t actually mean anything

more of that

and on that day I spoke the TRUTH!
his ass was NOT SOLVING!

literally him just copying Blasian’s read list, and he did that to me yesterday, copying my read on Marnew and hoping for the best.

more defending himself
noticably not a lot of solving?

shitposting

is this supposed to imply he was solving but didn’t post it?
the same could be said for this game if so, no?

I swear to god he posts so much about "plz don’t vote me :pleading_face: :pleading_face: " this game
he posts way more about not getting voted than solving other slots

vineboom

oh, and then he finally makes a read after I pressure him into it
except it’s something he’s already mentioned LOL
and it’s hardly a read it’s just “idk it might be scum it might not be”

more not solving and not having a read

more sheeping

more pushing him
more “idk I’m following the majority”
this game was annoying and stressful for me idk if you could tell

this is the most opinion he has until I die and stop reading the thread (I was the n1 kill, to be fair)

he was trying to figure out stuff here I’ll give him that
it was item cards and not like alignments
but it was something, unprompted.
so I can see a tiny piece of an argument to say that he was more solvy than this game
but it’s kinda like when anti vaxxers search out one specific article that proves their point when there’s dozens that say otherwise

more posting about nothing

he gave a coloured read here which doesn’t work over quotes but
my point for quoting it is that he did this in this game as well
and I was green in both which I think is solely friend bias

he did make a spreadsheet out of it and other people’s reads though which he didn’t do for this game
but this isn’t really “solving” he just put more effort into that game
shocker isn’t it? he cared more about a game filled with his friends than a game with almost entirely strangers

except apparently it was built on assumptions
more deceptive than helpful I suppose

more sheeping except he can’t sheep me anymore because I died so he’s sheeping the second highest poster

end of a long chain of posts that could have happened in discord dms
like not to say I don’t fluff post but umm
playing valorant isn’t gonna solve the game LOL

he actually had a read here, Drinks/Bylamir being aligned, and Apo being unaligned with basically everyone
only took him like… 150 posts since his previous read?

Kai read Kai read

he was an info role so he knew Kanave was hope

:skull:

and then there wasn’t really any more to read past that

while he made reads, I don’t think he exactly had a significant amount of “want to solve” in either of the games
and there was definitely more “not solving and sheeping” than “solving and voting on his own accord”
that might just be my opinion though, presumably you see it differently since you’re pushing him

scoot isnt like that here
he’s trying to seem “hey im trying” but not doing anything
compared to “im going to rp. see you loser guava” there
and his tone, obviously, is very different

compare these to that

these are giving me the same vibe though lol

like he’s just also mad in the dangan quote but it’s not like he doesn’t get mad in this game

its a lottt
different
“what am i supposed to do in this game”
“how do i get townread”

this is the equivalent of being angry as my anger at the moment

pretty much nonexistent

okay

[God, to me]

atlas DESTROYS liberal CATBOY defending SCUM with FACTS and LOGIC

1 Like

LMAO okay that put me back in a good mood
but seriously idk how to put into words “it just feels like he’s town here” in a way that doesn’t sound like “we are scum together and this is the part where I defend him because we already lost Jaiden”
I want to follow your judgement because last time I hard pushed what I believed I tried to kill the one pr in the game while hard defending a scum but I have a really bad feeling about voting Scoot

why my judgement specifically
i got wazza killed

if you can get them talking a bit more you could probably find ground for the feeling