The Grand Idea Game in which Nothing Can Go Wrong in Any Way Whatsoever - GAME OVER

The Mets were the best thing to come out of America

1 Like

Hazardā€™s flip wasnā€™t revealed on death, how was he meant to go deep after practically outing wolf?

Thatā€™s a trick question BTW

we need an initiative to improve wolfplay right now

1 Like

uhhhhhhhh
rand the people who play the game wolf

Litten already tried making that. It didnā€™t work

1 Like

So thatā€™s why Iā€™m always Town

1 Like

I think I am confused by the sentence

I did mention that zone got killed afterwards because the mechanics is misunderstood

Also what happened to Arctic? Did Atlas kill them?

1 Like

Atlas being macho man made arctic / marnew into peaceful man

Also wtf, I dont agree marnew is wolf

:serene:

eliza made a mistake
wazza isnt a wolf arctic is

That explains it. I was so confused to why Fenrir closed the day when Wazza was on the line.

That is unless its like Marnew is in same position as I accused Haze, being active enough but unable to contribute for town.

i do honestly feel extremely bad for zone. that was a very rough series of events for him

1 Like

:people_hugging:

Iā€™m looking through the spec chat, I feel itā€™s very demoralizing to be told ā€œhere what you shouldā€™ve doneā€ and ā€œyou shouldā€™ve known betterā€, those arenā€™t constructive in any way.

the plan itself was sound and would have been fucking amazing if it worked so props to zone. but the fact i was cleaned. the bomb wasnt a death bomb. and i was the secret wolf. it was just so rough to watch when i realised what happened. and i am so sorry zone i didnt make myself more obvious

Thatā€™s the funny part, you lose either way

1 Like