The Grand Idea Game in which Nothing Can Go Wrong in Any Way Whatsoever - GAME OVER

dont you have anything except on me and gar

Someone. Forgm a counterwagon and makes some information votes OK I am too little a person to do it

cw?

I can understand that sure. it just feels like you were way to focused. imma read through the roles after i finished my top wagon iso and see if there is any pretender like abilities

“Not enough of ap erson” this isnt a jokea bout how I’m short. I’m not short. I’m no t short

there is

mafia innocenter child for town
vcr for neuts

Counter wagon. Also, I trust Atlas and his skill enough to be fine with a Jaiden cw for economics. VOTE: Jaiden

If you want me to vote for self preservation I can but I’m not very good at the game anyway and the only thing giving me a “bigger stress” is that days are 24 hours instead of 48 and it feels like I didn’t have enough time to actually figure out who the scum are so I feel just a teensy bit useless
Especially since my role is only a passive

I am shit on socials. i am strong on mechanical. May seemed to “wake up” right after you scum read them but like could have been them taking your advice so i am not ill advised from it. leafia is very in and out all day today. not like she usually does but i have only played with evil leafia so i dont know town her yet XD and Quava seems very flowy which i dont fully like but it is first day so i expected people to be flowy

1 Like

ah yes
my skill

anyway i do think shes at the minimum a decent thing to go off on
but its not anything close to hells echos of her scummy ability

1 Like

It could help if you claimed.

@Leafia Can you tell me what town leafia is like i have never met her

how do you know all this when you never talked to any of them about their reads

same as town leafia, just more crazy

I am her. Pretty sure I’ve been town in at least one other game with you. I think.

mist says “shes town when her internal dialogue matches with her external”
magnus says “she has very specific scumtells”

1 Like

If it was the conversion one it doesnt count. i was fucking all over the place in that game

leafia can i get your reads

Cause i read. and observe others interactions. its what i do every day one. see who people like and are connected to.