Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

depending on availability i think this is completely normal

now if he had more posts and they were ALL that way id agree
but

When you put it like that I can see where you’re coming from actually but to completely throw out mech talk as if it’s nothing at all is a bit of an overreaction if you ask me

1 Like

Kiiruma will make time, eventually
You know him

I was definitely too hastly on that part, but I assure you it’s the weakest in my read

1 Like

I think Klaus was exaggerating nya

People talking about mech is how some people provide content you aren’t gonna pop in with no posts in the game whatsoever and generate any kind of meaningful reaction that isn’t just going to be you random voting someone and coming back later

“oh, so you’re a fan of [this band], name three of their songs”

Which is fine but this is a social game so you should still bring up some social things.
Talking about Mech doesn’t bring you anywhere.

I’m saying I haven’t pushed 5 players or more.

It gives you insight into their headspace but yeah if they kept doing it for 3 days straight maybe I’d be a bit weirded out

1 Like

I was messing

He definitely was trying harder and had more complex, not mech focused posts d1

now i feel sick
sorry
lets see

I think Kii’s reaction to being pushed was a more like his reaction in his latest? towngame then in hells echos, though
I’m not sure on the point because of COD2 he had similar disinterested posts earlier
I want to see how his day goes before staging a push on him

Its relevant in my case that my main two scumreads are voting me without much of reasoning, while I’m topwagon
Keep it in mind, though

Actually upon further re-read there wasn’t a whole lot of Mech talk from them that game other then like lord talk and my neutral claim talk.

In COD2 he had my pocketed

It’s not actual push, as I said - I don’t think jackals would go straightforward about it.

More like raising awareness type of thing.