Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

Lets all judt shitpost till hosts arrive

I just pretend Pigeon is executed.

1 Like

Here’s what I know. One of the hosts said that majority was 8, and we don’t know which host it was, but rather than following an ambiguously correct statement I’m going to assume we are beholden to the inviolable rules in the OP and the Mayor’s ability, which only state majority and not majority +1. Pigeon is certainly dead. I’m voting Chihiro now. That’s just how it works.

1 Like

It was implied that neither were going to be online until around or after EOD, I think.

If I’m a vigilante and Pigeon flips red I’m shooting Hippo. I may or may not be saying this for a reaction.

So majority is six now, right?
Mainly asking Kiiruma since he’s right here.

Majority is 7 because it’s the majority of 12, no?

1 Like

Also Magnus rq explain why you’re mechanically confirmed I’ve not got anything on it

Pretty sure if youre a vigilante and pigeon flips green youre also shooting me lol

I dont even know how me and pigeon are linked, you linked us before we even talked

If I don’t flip and he’s Vig

He’s shooting me probably
But this isn’t something we discuss in the case of anbusher so let’s not

1 Like

Yeah thats what I have been saying

I’m not sure, hence why I’m asking. 6 is >50% of 12, but not >50%.

I’m in a limited pool of confirmed PR slots, so the only reasonable scenario in which I can safely claim PR is as a starting Town PR-Recruit, except that doesn’t work off socials and the points against me either.

It’s always uh…

Always the odd numbers going up?

I had you linked because you were expressly talking around each other even when it didn’t make sense for you to do so, and neither of you looked good off D1 during my independent research. Neither of you questioned this but immediately tried saying it was wrong and throwing back at me which doesn’t help matters.

It’s tricky for me with evens because different hosts sometimes use different definitions, like saying majority just equals 50% of the votes.

When on odds it’s easy, of course.

Yeah the even total numbers still require odd number like 7 over 12 players to be majority.

Let’s keep that simple for now

15 < 8 / 14 < 8

13 < 7 / 12 < 7

You see?

1 Like

Thank you, I get it now.

1 Like