Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

It’s always uh…

Always the odd numbers going up?

I had you linked because you were expressly talking around each other even when it didn’t make sense for you to do so, and neither of you looked good off D1 during my independent research. Neither of you questioned this but immediately tried saying it was wrong and throwing back at me which doesn’t help matters.

It’s tricky for me with evens because different hosts sometimes use different definitions, like saying majority just equals 50% of the votes.

When on odds it’s easy, of course.

Yeah the even total numbers still require odd number like 7 over 12 players to be majority.

Let’s keep that simple for now

15 < 8 / 14 < 8

13 < 7 / 12 < 7

You see?

1 Like

Thank you, I get it now.

1 Like

Um…this is awkward. But you know what? It actually make my job easier. Thank you scum for taking out the unconfirmed players for me.

1 Like

So you’re claiming PR, gotcha.

Gonna have to say though, this doesn’t mech-confirm you fully

If you wonder why we are waitong is becouse I change wagon if Pidgeon is mafia amd tells me who they suspect as Jackal.

Or Jackal can out mafia for sevond lymch if they want tbh.

Also my complaint against you isn’t that you’re town/mafia I think you’re jackal recruit but knowing you claimed PR changes that, my b

1 Like

It mech confirms me as pretty much everything except specifically the town recruit though.

1 Like

Well, there you go. I don’t know why you suspect me, though.

I suspected you as a mafia recruit for interaction you had with Rajidae

Magnus is confirmed as everything but town recruit…

So Magnus is Cit, PR, Maf, Jackal and Mafia Recruit

(/s)

1 Like

he’s THE jack of all trades, hilarious.

But I see where this is going.

1 Like

im literally town and have thrown it back at you because being lumped in with pigeon was super random

If pigeon is evil, which they might do idk, and people sheep you on me despite there being no logical link between us imma be mad

Also id probably have tried saving pigeon harder by voting wazza if i was their partner

Like why would i vote magnus not wazza if im partenrred with pigeon

How exactly?

Unless you are claiming TK…

one thing I don’t get is how quick people were to sheep their townreads onto me but then when the confirmed town votes away from it everyone is like “should we just hammer wazza”

zzzz

1 Like