Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

Mistakes happen, I just saying.

No yeah eevee has a point. Mods cant go back on it now until one of them. wakes up and declares it

Yeah, but that was you not reading host.

Killing someone due to host error would be much worse outcome rn.

1h for pidgeon to appear.

I just wanna murk Pigeon and Chihiro. Is that too much to ask?

But that was wrong though.

Lets all judt shitpost till hosts arrive

I just pretend Pigeon is executed.

1 Like

Hereā€™s what I know. One of the hosts said that majority was 8, and we donā€™t know which host it was, but rather than following an ambiguously correct statement Iā€™m going to assume we are beholden to the inviolable rules in the OP and the Mayorā€™s ability, which only state majority and not majority +1. Pigeon is certainly dead. Iā€™m voting Chihiro now. Thatā€™s just how it works.

1 Like

It was implied that neither were going to be online until around or after EOD, I think.

If Iā€™m a vigilante and Pigeon flips red Iā€™m shooting Hippo. I may or may not be saying this for a reaction.

So majority is six now, right?
Mainly asking Kiiruma since heā€™s right here.

Majority is 7 because itā€™s the majority of 12, no?

1 Like

Also Magnus rq explain why youā€™re mechanically confirmed Iā€™ve not got anything on it

Pretty sure if youre a vigilante and pigeon flips green youre also shooting me lol

I dont even know how me and pigeon are linked, you linked us before we even talked

If I donā€™t flip and heā€™s Vig

Heā€™s shooting me probably
But this isnā€™t something we discuss in the case of anbusher so letā€™s not

1 Like

Yeah thats what I have been saying

Iā€™m not sure, hence why Iā€™m asking. 6 is >50% of 12, but not >50%.

Iā€™m in a limited pool of confirmed PR slots, so the only reasonable scenario in which I can safely claim PR is as a starting Town PR-Recruit, except that doesnā€™t work off socials and the points against me either.