Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

Now that I think about it, aren’t there so many claims of PR that for them all to be true we’d have to have no cit in the RT?

I don’t really think you’re still partnered with Pigeon anymore, actually. I said earlier that I think you’re Jackal-aligned. If Pigeon flips red I’m more confident in my reads though.
(That association read was NOT random at the time, irrespective of whether or not it’s right or wrong.)

Technically rt could roll cit, and Jackal could change cit into PR.

1 Like

I wouldn’t have townread Rajidae in my opener then.

Also, it’s possible at least one mafia is bluffing PR.

If a Mafia member is bluffing PR, it would be bold.

(Answered this multiple times already btw.)

Oh wait hey, Marluna’s here. I thought you said you probably weren’t going to return before EOD.

(I’m not here technically)

1 Like

Well in that case, if anyone asks, I’ll say I didn’t see you.

Mafia being bold in a semi-open setup is not the craziest thing I ever heard of.

1 Like

Baker pulled this off in an “open” setup.

1 Like

I personally townread the PR claims independent of their role assertions so I’m not too worried about it presently, but it’s always worth considering anyway, sure.

VOTE: Chihiro

I kind of like Wazza’s game today tbh

I’m so confused if pigeon is dead or not though

They are not.

Pigeon reached the majority vote but people are arguing against it because the hosts made an error earlier. I’m interpreting it as him being dead but the hosts weren’t around to update the VC, as they warned earlier.

I’m going to bed in a few minutes. If anyone has something to let me know first, shoot.

VOTE: pidgeon

VOTE: pigeon