Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

this is scum

Yes I did just change my mind in the course of one post after re-evaluating
That’s just how I play FM

1 Like

We should not exe cyanide d1 they’re carrying post count

VOTE: Eliza

I could yell and scream and pout and beg for a lot, and I’d probably get it
But I don’t really have it in me, and I don’t think I do anymore
I’m not going to call you all terrible players cause you’re pushing something you believe in
Goodluck, everyone!
You’ll um
probably need it, won’t you.

I’ll be around, I hope
Whether or not I end up dead I at least enjoyed the game before I got
Horrible food poisoning and other, less savoury things said

VOTE: zorvo either zorvo flips scum or every zorvo accuser doesn’t know what they’re talking about and flips wolf

Hope you get better!

1 Like

I’m not quite sure what to think about kiiruma/zorvo, but just meta kiiruma later on, probably, and zorvo will probably get nk’d by the mafia, probably for them thinking jackal aligned
I townread Min/Klaus enough that I’m more confident on them being town

I think the lower posters at least contain 1 from each team?

That’s about it for now
It’s kinda nice to not
Want to fight tooth and nail for everything
Please remember we’re a team, that’s probably the only way town wins against two seperate factions

All my accusers stopped voting me except my most recent one Kiiruma.

For the record, Kabazame/Cyanide W/W isn’t out of the question, it can be possible as wolves have a member they know isn’t aligned with them but don’t know who that member is.

Thus why I have been working with others, I am hoping Kiiruma works with me, even if they are a wolf they should be fighting to eliminate the other team.
Technically though if they are a wolf they don’t have to work with me but if they are town they definitely should so I can read them as their alignment and go over their reads because other then their read on me I have no clue what their reads are.

Why did they stop voting

Because I am Town.

Well I mean for them it’s because they both Re-Evaled I am pretty sure.

Also, Ice went down for me.

The basically “Don’t blame me if Zorvo flips town, there was probably a wolf on them before I voted”
is kinda bad.

However this is a multiball so idk.

But I do want it noted I no longer NullTown Ice.

Massclaiming is bad, when we have unique roles.

Also I don’t see how claiming PR/citizen would help us. We have to choose from about 10 cit claims, while Jackal and mafia can brittle downn the PRs in about 3 days. (With a Neutral killing mafia gains more, if they try to hide among the cit claims, so it’s less likely that the Jackal will focus on them.)

There is about 10 low poster in this game…
Which is strangely usually higher than the average on the site. It’s statistically likely that they contain one of each faction.

Hmmm
On one hand, posting a lot could mean you’re trying to push a wolf agenda
On the other hand, the thread might die without her
But eh, Zorvo can continue to carry the post count

It groups people for later in game, helps many PRs take actions and so on.

But realistically, can’t force it if general trend is no/maybe.

There would need to be more people who see benefit in it. And considering chose your poison, I hopped there would be.

Realistically we would need someone being strong PR to claim it before it gets traction, and I don’t think I can reach this goal rn. Becouse they won’t risk it.

So while it’s helping, I’m wondering how to actually make it happen, and start to come to conclusions hat it won’t.
Becouse most people either don’t see benefit in it… or are against mass claims in general in one case.

I think there is too much trust in PRs in this setup, considering how badly nerfed they are AND how easy it is for mafia to fake one (most mafia roles have relevant role they can claim).