Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

That being said, I’m bit of disapointed.

@ElizaThePsycho @thepigeonnyc what was your re eval on zorvo

what

zorvo was a meme vote

I was referring to Min and Pigeon, Eliza’s vote was:

As said.

VOTE: Frostwolf

@mooglefanclub

I swear there was a 3 page analysis on why Zorvo was in their scum meta

1 Like

wasn’t me

Originally, I had found Zorvo’s read on Cyanide a little strange, almost forced, but on re-evaluation, I decided that Zorvo actually looked like he was making decently towny content and may have been right on Cyanide

i dont really like this wording but i rarely play with zorvo so i have no clue if this is the usual. i’ll come back to this later

agreed everyone is incredibly neutral on this list just in different words XD

not me realising at this moment moogle is a hydra account with a min in it.
HEY MIN!

God i hate this post. “If you dont have the same thoughts as me you are scum!” is not a way someone should play. (on re read after i finished its towards a strong town read which is fair enough i guess)

i just generally dont like this tone. i am sorry.

No way this is w/w.

Kiiruma has been very agitated/emotional with scum reads on him. i have been using this as a town tell for a bit and it hasn’t failed me yet. so he gets a town lean.

This is also in regards to me though.

Sorry, is it my swearing?

no no trust me if i would be upset with it cause of swearing i would sound like a fucking hypocrite XD.

Its more of the aggression behind it but it could be a online emotion issue where i am reading it a different way to you

1 Like

is this normal reaction for you?

I mean, in like every single game I suspect them they like ALWAYS OMGUS me.

If they don’t, it’s rare.

fair enough. i dont remember him doing it as such in hells echo but i wasnt really all there day 1 due to it being my first proper game. i’ll re read it after work.

Well I mean 1)I was a Hydra with Atlas and we died to Kiiruma night 1 in that game I believe and Kiiruma townread Atlas way more than me.

2)If you can, could you read Kiiruma’s ISO, but specifically their interactions with me so you have a good idea of it, as I think they were a wolf that game?

1 Like

If I recall correctly.

I wolfread Kiiruma that game and Atlas townread them.