True Majority FM - GAME OVER - Town Victory!

1 wolf on the left side 1 wolf on the right side

1 wolf could be anywhere

2 Likes

I like that breakfown

I can see it, yeah

I’d guess the third is close to the dividing line

Generally that’s what I notice, a high wim/post count wolf, a medium one, and low one

I am gonna vanish for three hours to watch openhiemer seya!

o7

thanks baker

the cyberpunk game on the syndicate ended

we won

u lost

L cope ratio seethe mald

why did u rwstfo

i knew u rwstfod i told zenon she can confirm

(im just kidding)

gth town

think its rare for wolves to admit to making posts that they know are conventionally seen as scummy

is you and cringe like dexter and omelette du fromage

1 Like

i find this so silly i wanna give u a townread

gun to head

i have mild townreads on (in no order)

baker
kiiruma
ifgodcoulddie
icetfeelspain

but i need to remind myself to not hold off on them for too long. just early game gut and/or smallish micro reads

honestly i need to remember i have slight meta on baker i just keep forgetting they’re the same person coz who tf goes from dwight to anime girl pfp but honestly its not even that far apart coz dwight is a weeb so yeah honestly baker looking different than the one slight scum game i saw of him, he relied on tmi there, he wasn’t vibing as hard as he is here, he feels natural. so im putting a bit more stake in this townread now that i remembered that baker from fol is baker from syndicate

1 Like

also im looking out for non w/w interactions ill be keeping them in a chart but i havent found any big sad. if anyone has any ideas feel free to @ me at any time

Can you link a game you have used this tactic in before? Want to see how accurate you were!

What does this mean

I just say cringe when I don’t like something