True Majority FM - GAME OVER - Town Victory!

Even when he’s wrong he’s right

2 Likes

Right to vote tutuu for the reason that has yet to come, that’s what you call unforeseen consequences

1 Like

i swear to christ

1 Like

Well I suppose you’re satisfied with the case on me, if you’re not finished with all my posts until the case, then continue to do so.

2 Likes

i have been reading your posts for about 10 hours. i may pick it up tomorrow but if i do it anymore i will be driving myself insane

1 Like

“This…isn’t madness, it’s all my secrets whisper to you at once.”

1 Like

I wanted to you to figure out on your own, you were bit too busy trying to destroying me or something.

1 Like

i may have if it wasnt 10 pm at night and still recovering from covid XD. i got the reasoning tho! take that too the bank!

I hope to think i play better then i did in hells echo. Even if its only by a bit

I’d say you are more independently yes

Towny beanpost here. Scum would know the answer to this question, and best case scenario it clears Hazard… which is obviously not good for scum

achro is a gamer

1 Like

I’m confused

Are you implying that I am scum out of the three? If so then you deserve an sassy treatment.

…no? I’m just pointing out a post from bean I think is towny

You know what, nevermind.

i find the best case scenario improbable, kiiruma said two wolves not two wolf votes multiple times, including on his first peek

personally i dont think this is a hard post to make as wolf who’s just trying to make something out of nothing

Oh no it’s definitely not the two votes thing. I meant the best case scenario of bringing that up is clearing Hazard if it turned out to be true (which it didn’t)

Idk it just reads very genuine to me and doesn’t seem like something scum would bring up when it could potentially narrow the PoE on them. Very little benefit

1 Like

Votecount as of P#4079

Not Voting (6): Frostwolf103, Hazardwaste, Kabazame, IcetFeelsPain, tutuu, beancat