True Majority FM - GAME OVER - Town Victory!

i said i was going to case later but a small entree before the main dish

1 Like

Then again I read Hippo town so what do I know :upside_down_face:

1 Like

oh snap that is juicy

1 Like

Okay fair enough, didn’t saw that one.

More like skim that little detail.

Good morning

I apologize for disappearing, had something come up yesterday

Cant wait to read the spicy posts on me from the 10+ pings i got

For starters

My role is nigh impossible to activate unless there are exactly 2 wagons
Frankly I find Hippo’s flip more evidence than town, a tie giving town 1 “KP” and scum 1 makes much more sense than town getting completely smited

If there’s any points ppl would like me to address lmk otherwise im casing frost

1 Like

This is going to be interesting.

1 Like

here is my problem with this

your initial claim was that the first time there is a tie, you are excluded, and the tie is random. the second time - you die

then you adjusted it to this. first time there is a tie - you choose who dies

this line:

does not make sense to me

what you’re suggesting is that you had the thought that if we thought a tie would be completely random, there would have been MORE chance for us to end up in a tie, than if we knew that you, a player, had control over it

why would we prefer a chop to be decided by rng, than to be decided by a player?

the thought does not seem like a real thought to me. please explain

also this evidence that you’re town is invalid, hippo’s role is not based on ties, it requires 2 wagons. while similar they’re not the same

tbh if you ask me beancat is the one with the most mechnically mafia role

1 Like

ive decided to call hazard town again

1 Like

now did frost say their role or not

1 Like

Yeah I did.

I claimed undercover townie with 2-shot bulletproof vest.

whats an undercover townie

Beats me, all I know is that I can only use my BPV when I don’t vote for whole day, that’s only eligible to use it. I can still decide to use the vest or not.

1 Like

Unless of course that’s not an option to decline, but who cares.

Its good against factional attacks and even Hippo’s role. Hilarious that I am getting buddy’d by natural predator right off the bat.

idea: beancat is mafia because my role is designed to not see modifiers. her spiteful modifier is potentially scummy. she hid it, and i dont believe her reasoning for hiding it. it doesnt make sense to me. by design, zone made my role to not see modifiers. they would have made me peek her as “scapegoat” only (i think) - which is a innocuous sounding role name. however, beancat full claimed her role name including the spiteful modifier because she didnt know that i dont see modifiers. i never said that i dont see modifiers before she claimed. i pinged everyone and asked for their claims, and i said “if u lied about ur claim, here’s ur chance to claim the full truth” - what if beancat got scared that i peeked her and was testing her - so she finally outed her modifier, because she thought i’d have caught her in a lie

now, hazard did the same with his non-consecutive modifier. he also hid it when he claimed on d2. but hazard’s modifier is more innocuous sounding, like it doesnt particularly matter. his reasoning i find a bit more believable

1 Like

what does spiteful mean

i havent met it before, but bean’s claim for what it means here is enough for me

two roles that relies on two wagons or less?

by design - the tie that chops a completely random player feels bad. it feels unfair. while the game isn’t over - town has the majority. so it is town’s duty to not do dumb stuff and have tie

IF - there was a tie - and a mafia would get chopped - that would feel horrible. mafia would get punished for town’s misplay

ergo - beancat’s role makes more sense as mafia. if there is a tie - mafia should not be punished for town’s mistakes. town should

beancat pushed for there to be 2 wagons. hippo’s role activated on 2 wagons. beancat’s excuse i dont find believable. her decision to hide her spiteful modifier - i dont find pro-town. shes saying that she WANTED there to be a tie - so she can choose who dies - and she also hid the fact that she can choose who dies. how is this a townie mindset