True Majority FM - GAME OVER - Town Victory!

So you are not going to share what you think about me and Hazard’s negatively points?

1 Like

already shared for hazard, for you i think you dont have any negative points, im tunneling you as town

1 Like

I know you did share about beancat’s

1 Like

Not even when Hippo claims protective, I am the one with self protective claim?

1 Like

Why would ur bp vest claim be scummy? Do u want to get scumread? I find a role that can stop mafia kp in a game where imo mafia has no business having extra kp in the first place (10v3) very believable

I think ur saying that since hippo claimed protective and he was mafia, i am supposed to scumread u for claiming protective because of the similarity. But i dont find the utility in this frost, i dont find that logical or worthwhile, hippo was my difference check, his claim was different from urs and scummier, he was scummy via social, u are towny imo via social, etc

1 Like

Right…

While we’re waiting, did you learn more on how I play as wolf?

1 Like

From three wolf games I linked I mean

1 Like

Sorry, lost my energy so i didnt check them. If we mischop today and i survive the night i will read them. But for now im comfortably sitting. I will check them in our next game together ^-^

1 Like

I know I want to join ToS traitor within soon, perhaps even sorcerer 17

1 Like

He is british i am Australian. We are just really good mates XD

1 Like

neighbourhood

1 Like

Interesting to note that Hippo doesn’t have an “X-shot” modifier in his role name, so Zenon’s role wouldn’t work on him. I would think scum has at least one role that interacts with Zenon’s

Hazard being X-shot Double Voter does make some sense. He said he used it Day 2 and today, so it would be 2-shot at least. But not claiming that when you asked for his full claim before revealing your result is a good look for him

beancat being X-shot Spiteful Scapegoat seems less likely imo

Frost has actually claimed an X-shot role but looks the best of the three

i think bean is throwing in the towel. usually she is more active then this

VOTE: Beancat i dont really wanna wait around in silence

Looks like it

Is that hammer? Hazard’s two votes + IceT’s role

It doesn’t affect the hammer no.

oh right whoops

Oh shit wait is hammer 3 i thought hammer was 4

My ability doesn’t activate hammer or tru majority. It only counts at the very end