True Majority FM - GAME OVER - Town Victory!

Ah, he did come clean next day?

isoing and pulling up quotes and building up a case is a bit difficult here

so apologies but i dont feel like its necessary. so ill just go from memory, and ill copy paste from my notes

frost is the one i trust the most to be town from the trio

from the very start of the game i scumread hippo and townread frost due to hippo’s first outed read on frost. “frost usually says things that 10% of them make sense, this time 25% of them make sense - so he’s town”. i called out this interaction as not w/w, and i called out that this was a typical read a scum makes for a town, masked behind humor

frost is near the top poster and he has been at people’s faces. he has been a solo agent. the trap he laid for hippo - absurd for that to be w/w imo. pushing peeked town icet and cop kiiruma - absurd to do as wolf. would take balls of steel. justifying pushing towny players as “bait” - absurd line to take as scum. refusing to claim even though he knows im a name cop and i continually pressured everyone - again, would take balls of steel as wolf. his role make sense from a design pov too. 10v3 with mafia having potential 2 vig shots, and town had a double chop. this game mechanically could have ended d2 for a scum victory. frost is the only role that could stop a NK. it just makes sense, its not that strong, but it does counterract hippo’s OP role. kiiruma’s role was OP but so was hippo’s

there were a number of interactions between hippo and frost that just didnt seem partnery to me. sorry i dont feel like quoting them rn. but to me it did not feel like hippo was talking to frost as if he was his partner

sadly im lazy to check frost and beancat’s wolf games. but if frost is wolf here - he has played an INSANE game in terms of faking unawareness, being gutsy, ballsy, faking great w/w interactions, shamelessly bussing, and keeping up an absurd amount of WIM despite dire circumstances. just marvelous performance, imo. i think the most logical thing here is to townread frost. again, he’s my top town out of the trio

1 Like

he came clean today when i pressured the three of you

hazard having ZERO games as a normal wolf was shocking to me. he seemed a lot more experienced to me. so his defenese of “if u scumread me u think zenon is bad” makes more sense now that i know that, i can understand and accept him having respect for other players so much that he would have that thought. (to clarify i disagree with the thought on a logical level, i dont think that its logical, but i right now i believe him that he had the thought)

hazard looks good with the “i want out” stuff with kiiruma. + guy lacks scum experience. beancat has more experience wolfing

kiiruma is very close to hazard. i dunno if roommates, but i got that they live close irl or something. kiiruma townread hazard. i believe kiiruma’s read on hazard should have weight (kiiruma also scumread beancat btw)

im warming up to hazard’s personality, im getting the feeling that i was scumreading him a lot for it earlier.

zenon did push hazard for a while which is bad for hazard as zenon is a serial busser. but then i noticed a post from zenon saying hazard is towncore, which is good for hazard.

i am feeling a bit lazy / tired, so im not giving this case what it fully deserves, sorry, but imo hazard looks better than beancat, and much worse than frostwolf

so in conclusion, id chop beancat > hazard

1 Like

I bring up the quote for you

1 Like

they play games together

1 Like

i forgot to mention that zenon voting beancat is also bad for beancat, as for hazard. she never voted frostwolf iirc, which is a good look for frostwolf

another thought - beancat’s role is similar in design to zenon, in the sense of mafia role design by zone

zenon’s role is a 1-shot motivator. its in the role name, i would have peeked a motivator. it rewards town x-shot roles

but then, hidden right there, was a passive ability that punished x-shot roles

look at beancat’s role

“scapegoat” - is what i would have peeked by design. forced to get chopped

but no - beancat actually decided who get chopped. quite the opposite from a scapegoat, just like how zenon’s role was quite the opposite from rewarding x-shot roles

im just waiting for bean to respond to my inquiry from earlier about me not believing her earlier. and then i’m likely voting her

yeah it just make town x-shots become nullified.

What’s more is Hippo’s role will be deactivated after killing two players.

Works naturally as cover.

1 Like

Also, is Hippo suppose to claim as CPR doctor or something :joy:

1 Like

im just going to vote now, please dont quickhammer etc etc, give everyone time please

VOTE: beancat

1 Like

Bean should be on L-2 if I recall right.

1 Like

I am known for breaking down town-sided setups as wolf.

I even won 3P game with perfect mafia team alive, only to snatch away their victory with F5 game-ending wincon.

Thats the title of my role I won with.

I also won as part of best scum team of 2022 the same year as Upick AI

absolute bangers.

1 Like

But don’t worry, its not like I want Hippo dead if I tried and told Zenon not so conspicuous when she had good wolf game last time I was town recently.

1 Like

Beancat sure take a while.

1 Like

beancat writing the most dope case on frostwolf as we speak:

1 Like

(she isnt writing anything is she)

Didnt she have deadline in 9 minutes?

shes free to post it whenever she wants and we are free to read her for it. about that deadline, i put it to myself, i didnt want to share my cases yet, i wanted the three of you to have a natural f3 so we can observe. but i lost my patience at the end so i already shared it, i had plans for bigger cases too but oh well. its not much of an f3 with 2 players only