UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

Achro didn’t see anyone on Neon, when I specifically suggested any protectives go on her. So it looks that way.

1 Like

What if there’s Ninja protectives :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

That’s also a possibility.

1 Like

I’m not sure how I would go about healing poison if I’m capable of doing so but since I am a doctor I guess it would make sense that I should be able to

2 Likes

Here’s what I think should happen:
Execute Leafia today.
Always heal Achro tonight unless you’re told you can’t heal poison, which would be unfortunate. Not only do you save the most active player for another day, you also spare a powerful investigative role.
Achro go on you, maybe? As insurance?

…And maybe Min shoots CRichard, if there’s no guilt.

2 Likes

Nope. I’m feeling pretty good actually because my flip will help find the real wolves. That’s what I’m hoping anyway.

My guess is that scum have more than one way of killing.

It’s honestly a possibility. Not a strong one though.

My rolecard says town bodyguard so take it up with Zorvo postgame. Although that’s admittedly what I told him too when I received my role.

I haven’t either. Leafia is probably a villager.

Not 100% certain though. I’ll iso Leafia later.

The only time I’ve seen Leafia act like this towards her impending execution was in Warrior Cats FM where she was a villager.

Hmmm, I’d say I taste like blueberries then. j/k

In all honesty, my flavor in my own words is I’m a secret agent who stands guard at people’s houses on the alert for strange activity and if an attacker attacks, I disable them with a one use stun gun before running off.

You were claiming something impossible.

You’ve obviously never seen me caught as a wolf.

I’ll double check my rolecard.

Ah. Doublechecking my rolecard solved the issue. I really need to read things closer. There’s also another cateat. Watchers can’t see me visit.

1 Like

This sounds like a plan.

If I can’t go on Achro for whatever reason I’ll just shoot Gyr unless they got something they can say that will save them

1 Like

Achro won’t be alive tonight.

1 Like

Read what the mod announced. Achro is dying at the end of the day today.

1 Like

Oh.

2 Likes

I think leafia is actually town

1 Like

For some reason I thought that’d be during the night.

2 Likes

Why’s your rolecard just called “Town Bodyguard” instead of “Town Ninja Bodyguard”?

2 Likes

New plan.
On the off-chance there is a Town Roleblocker, as Litten suggested, I’m not sure who they should go on.

1 Like

who should I go on Magnus. just off vibes

Leafia’s fairly good at acting Town at face value, although I’ve seen a few red flags.

1 Like

I don’t know what your role is, so…

1 Like

I simply think uhhhh claiming ninja is too ballsy for any wolf to actually do instead of simply going all in on the roleblock/redirect theory

1 Like

okay I asked who you think I should go on off of vibes not my role

I lied i am not actually watcher btw it was another reaction test.

Lmao ninja bg

2 Likes