UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

no it did it’s just also funny I’m going to steal it

I’m not that skilled as a wolf yetband I literally have a history of acting the way I am now as a villager. All I need is for you to give me the benefit of the doubt and execute CRich. When he flips wolf, it’ll help clear me.

1 Like

hmmm. I do like the thought of killing crich. How does that help clear you?

3 Likes

bro you’re not serious

2 Likes

I too like killing richard

2 Likes

If CRich somehow flips town, I’ll accept my execution tomorrow without complaint. All I want is a chance to prove that I’m a villager and if you weren’t redirected, why didn’t you see anyone on Neon? There’s no way no protectives were going to be on her with her claim.

1 Like

Because of how the wagons are and how the pressure on CRich has faded. I think the wolves are trying to push me to save him, or at least hoping that happens.

1 Like

That’s not a bad point. Even if protective decided to protect someone else, I’d have figured they’d go for achro and clearly that didn’t happen

2 Likes

Plus, what wolf in my position would seriously push a scumbuddy?

1 Like

when did you red check Richard, must have missed ur claim

1 Like

Yes it is! They literally claimed to be a Ninja to get around the claim and backpedalled!

They literally got caught it’s the worst point to bait out protectives and throw shade on them later you guys can’t be serious

1 Like

Chill, I said the point is good, not that Leafia’s town.

1 Like

Crich is pretty scummy.

1 Like

I am going insane they’re actually going to let the easiest scumread I have ever made in my life wiggle off the hook

1 Like

You want scum!Leafia talking as much as possible here so relax if you’re 100% convinced she’s scum.

2 Likes

I didn’t. It’s just what Achro mentioned EoD yesterday as well as Porscha’s v flip. It makes perfect sense to me that if CRich is a wolf that the wolves would try to get me mislynched to save him and with my reaction to Neon, they saw their chance.

1 Like

If Leaf flips village, ill actually consider locking you town for this.

1 Like

Yeah, so it means Achro was obviously redirected by scum.

1 Like

They won’t flip at all at this rate

1 Like

He’s never a villager with how he’s acting here. If CRich flips scum like I think he will, Jarek is next on the list of people to yeet into the sun.

1 Like