UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

As someone who comes from a community that has never provided fake claims that’s what makes it fun. I once claimed something so ridiculous that actually made sense in both flavor and role that I survived 3 more days than I should have.

1 Like

2.5 days so far lol. I’m used to 10 days :sob: But I get it. This game has been lightning fast to me. I always end up with one of the higher post counts because I post a ton at night and little throughout the day, but 2 nights of posting makes me one of the lower posters.

1 Like

Yeah this is exactly what came to mind for me. Fakeclaims probably aren’t even necessary.

1 Like

wait. so you’re not the only one who feels like they’re in a friggen time warp?

1 Like

based neon fakeclaiming wolf

1 Like

There are 2 things about this site that make it feel incredibly fast for me.

1. It’s more like a chatroom with smaller (primarily) messages coming in constantly.
  2. The day is much shorter than I’m used to (7-10 days)

These are good things though IMO. Regardless, it feels crazy fast like we didn’t have enough time to really discuss everything.

A lurker who lurks for 24 hours has missed literally half the day. This makes a scum lurker easier (can regain town cred in just a few posts and go back to lurking) and a town lurker riskier (town lurker isn’t necessarily doing it on purpose, maybe they have IRL obligations). A lurker in a 10 day game still pops in every couple days and can make some posts to look towny regardless of alignment.

It’s something I’ve considered with the porscha slot but really in terms of likeliest scum, that slot just fits given the complete lack of content AND the disappearing.

1 Like

I mean if it’s provided I’m always using it.

1 Like

Believe it or not, I wouldn’t know and can’t relate :man_shrugging:

1 Like

@CRichardFortressLies

Mind linking your latest town game?

1 Like

It was a game set at the Academy Awards. I was a character from Twighlight Zone. He’s decidedly evil in the show. He literally hides behind a child to keep himself alive. So I claimed a modified hider.

1 Like

Good news neon i may be inclined to agree with you about crich

1 Like

I subbed into a town slot this game.
Completed: The Coalition (mafiauniverse.com)

1 Like

The slot I subbed into was UzayAltay.

1 Like

Got one from the start?

1 Like

I’ll link it ASAP.

1 Like

crafty

1 Like

Out of the wagons, Gyr probably has better odds of being town as they haven’t just gone AWOL from the thread while they are wagonned. Granted I’m aware that scum would want to post enough to get their voters to back off, yet they haven’t seemingly rolled over like a circus animal.

1 Like

What are your thoughts outside the wagons?

1 Like

Also @CRichardFortressLies who do you think has treated porscha as partnered vs not today if she is w? What if she is v what do you think?

1 Like

Compared to early D1, there is less vote movement now. Which tells me that town is probably settled on a Porscha elimination barring last minute flashwagons.

1 Like