UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

Wat.

The question has to do with players who are not wagons right now. Not what the state of the town movement is. What are your thoughts on people besides the people with legit wagons?

1 Like

FRink and Min are the slots Iā€™d have a 2nd look at if Porscha flips W.
FRink didnā€™t show interest in voting them when I asked them earlier, and min made joke comments about Porscha being ā€œlock townā€, even though the latter hasnā€™t done anything that would warrant such a read.

If Porscha is V, then the game is harder than expected and odds are that not all the wolves are on the wagon and probably either on a counter wagon, or on vanity wagons.

1 Like

Crich i think you are a wolf tbh

Giving me big love is war energy atm

1 Like

Players who arenā€™t wagonned m, because they arenā€™t scummy/UTR enough to warrant being wagoned.
I donā€™t see any notable discrepancies here.

1 Like

@Rad do you still SR alana? CRich?

1 Like

I would really like that last from the start town game from you.

1 Like

Thatā€™s funny, seeing as Iā€™m town.

1 Like

Min being implicated here with the joke town read because Porscha used a specific word is either lost in the sauce or scum with TMI about porscha

1 Like

1 Like

Secret Moderator (mafiauniverse.com)
This is my last town game, in which I played from the start.

1 Like

If I had to plant a read right this second, I put alana at town lean and crich at null.

2 Likes

Iā€™m going to assume lost in the sauce has some special meaning here.
Min claiming Porscha is lock town did ping me when I saw it. Iā€™m trying to figure out if w!min would tie themselves to an inactive scum buddy, or they TMIed them town depending on the flip.

1 Like

Sorry ā€œlost in the sauceā€ is a saying - Out of it, lost; bewildered, stupefied, or daydreaming, due to intoxication, distraction, aimlessness, etc.

Min was clearly joking, NAI.

But thereā€™s lots of misinterpretations of intent in this game so I donā€™t necessarily believe itā€™s an evil misinterpretation. But itā€™s a clear misinterpretation regardless.

1 Like

@CRichardFortressLies

Sorry i keep asking this wrong. Got something fairly standardish on fol in the past say year? Lol

1 Like

If my trusty search engine is to be believed, then your definition of lost in the sauce is correct.
Min is almost certainly joking about the ā€œlock townā€ read on Porscha.
Though Iā€™m not so sure itā€™s NAI. Often true things are told as jokes.

1 Like

You sound very similar to how you were in love is war so i want to find a not heavy mech town game to browse

1 Like

Why is Alana a town read?

2 Likes

Wait thereā€™s the FoL mash in which I was town.
FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1 - Forum Games / Completed - Fortress of Lies

1 Like

That read is fair. It was a clearly obvious joke to me, but if you think that has AI implications, fair enough. I donā€™t, but I could be wrong.

1 Like

Tone

2 Likes