UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

That makes sense now you mention it. It scum tell the truth, they don’t have to remember what they said.

1 Like

do you always chomp down or nah

1 Like

I try to be gentle

1 Like

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) whyd you stop pushing leaf so much tho

1 Like

Couldn’t sleep and I was completely relaxed for the vast majority of Morbtainado actually. No idea why you think I wasn’t.

It’s called a pressure vote. Perhaps you’ve heard of them? Not every vote is made with the intent to kill. Especially early game.

Yes I did originally vote him to pressure him and it was far from obvious.

Why are you shading me now? My wolfgame hasn’t improved that much yet.

Besides, I can do those same things as a villager.

How in the world is this a real thought Magnus? You’re assuming so much if you’re a villager here. I never dug myself into a hole. Jarek did but I think his explaination of things is good enough for now.

He literally was misrepresenting my argument and yes he was wrong. That much should be obvious if you bother to analyze all our posts.

Jaiden’s conclusion wasn’t even close to being correct in Morbtainado. The only thing he was correct on was me being a wolf.

Also, Jarek is being completely unreasonable here.

A vote for pressure isn’t a serious vote Magnus. It was a vote to get him talking so I could read him better. That’s all.

Tough to say really. Other people could probably tell you better than I could.

Joking around isn’t openwolfing and this sounds like TMI that the scum faction are the aliens to me.

Wolfy vote if you ask me Achro.

Magnus comes up with the most absurb reasons why I could be a wolf here and suddenly you flip your read on me? How are you so sure Magnus isn’t just a wolf shading me? I’ve done that plenty of times as a villager too. VOTE: Magnus

I don’t know if I’ll end the day on Magnus, but I don’t see any likelier wolves at the moment.

1 Like

Hey FRink, I haven’t seen a whole lot of content forthcoming from your direction. Would you say there’s anyone you currently suspect more than anyone else, or someone you’d like to see more from?

1 Like

You maybe wondering why I extended the day. Well it’s due to my schedule and availability to ensure a healthier game. Your Welcome!

3 Likes

It’s not copy/paste and even if it was, do you really think I’d do it a second time as a wolf?

1 Like

You weren’t being too casual. Also note that I’ve never been executed D1 as a wolf. Only as a villager.fair enough.

1 Like

First part was to Achro. Fair enough was to the host extending the day and their reason for doing so.

1 Like

Breaking News

Some theory’s show we might not have been the first intelligent civilization on earth and there might have been another race here roughly 50 million years ago.

Leafia (2): Jarek, Achromatic
Gyrlander (1): FRink
Porscha (1): KingTroll
Magnus (1): Leafia

Not Voting (9): Neon, Porscha, Litten, Gyrlander, alana, CRichardFortressLies, Rad, Magnus, min

1 Like

sure. im interested in leaf-achro

1 Like

I’m pretty sure FRink has a read list, if I’m reading this post correctly.

Pretty barebones don’t you think?

1 Like

i never post my read lists.

1 Like

kingtroll is cool tho. he can hang

1 Like

@Magnus Why are you taking something that was reasonable for me to do and trying to twist it so it looks scummy? It should be perfectly obvious that was a pressure vote. Why else would someone vote someone else this early in the day? Villagers vote for pressure too you know and I’ve even done it in other villager games of mine. It’s not like this is only the second time I voted for pressure and that other time in that game you copy/pasted from was the first time.

No one, wolf or villager, is going to seriously vote someone this early in the game for any reason. Start using your heads.

1 Like

Notice Achro, that despite suspecting me, Magnus hasn’t even placed a vote on me.

1 Like

He’s practically spewing me town if you thinknabout it.

1 Like

“No one, wolf or villager, is going to seriously vote someone this early in the game for any reason.”

might be true

VOTE: leafia

1 Like

I didnt ask tbh

1 Like