UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

Although i did notice this but i also think he sometimes did this in previous town.

2 Likes

How much of the thread have you read?

Here’s the reason I mentioned it there: you said Min and CRichard were acting relaxed in the thread, and therefore you’re getting “good” vibes from them. If they can play relaxed as evil, is it AI?

I know what a pressure vote is, you should know that from Flicker.
However, the way you went about your vote is what drew my attention.

Well, at least it was obvious to me.

Don’t talk yourself down, you played really well in Flicker and you should accept that you’re better at playing evil.
And it’s entirely true, you can play that way as good. I haven’t played enough recent games with you as good to be entirely sure. You can also be playing that way as evil. How can I know for sure?

So what would’ve you expected me to think? From your perspective, what would’ve constituted a “real thought”?
That’s a rhetorical question, you don’t have to answer that. I was expecting you to challenge my wallpost, so just tell me you’re right and anyone else who agrees with me is wrong.

That’s… what I said. Jaiden concluded that you were a wolf, that’s what a conclusion is.

I was actually careful not to mention “aliens” too much, but my rolecard does give away that the evil faction are called aliens. No, that’s not my faction.

I’m tricky that way. Rather than defending your past content, just make new content which makes you look good. You’re allowed to vote Jarek for pressure, but you then started accusing Jarek’s OMGUS of being scum-indicative. The pressure vote was never the heart of the problem.

I hold no attachment to early votes. That’s why I’m reserving my shot.

1 Like

I’m also not allowed to vote Leafia any more without being accused of OMGUSing, so… there’s that.

1 Like

What. Yes you are you stated your case before she stated hers

2 Likes

a decent chunk of it by now.

1 Like

By decent as in how much in percentage?

1 Like

44.4444% (repeating of course)

1 Like

Oh ok 4/9th of the thread.

1 Like

Let us know your thoughts when you’ve read the entire thread, please and thanks.

1 Like

I said I was getting good vibes. That pretty much amounts to gut.

And how exactly was I supposed to know that was just a joke? I thought he was seriously townreading min for that and that seemed off to me so I decided to ask him about it while applying a vote for pressure.

I do admit that I’m a lot better at being scum than most people give me credit for, but you talk like I’m 100% scum.

You’re doing exactly what Jarek did but worse. Trying to make what I did look scummy when it’s NAI.

He was also massively misrepresenting what I was doing to do it too. That’s what I meant there.

How is OMGUSing a pressure vote at all villagery? Have you ever seen a villager do so? Because I haven’t. Which is why it came across as scummy to me. Then he started misrepresenting what I was saying, which didn’t help either because I found that to be very wolfy behavior.

In fact, I have an idea. Remember that kingmaker thing you mentioned in Morbtainado Achro?

1 Like

@Achro

1 Like

@Achromatic

1 Like

Of course i know kingmaker, yes

Although only in mountainous games.

1 Like

Anyway leafia do you not remember catbae in love is war omgusing me into the sun day 2

1 Like

Fair enough. I propose we do that here. With me as the kingmaker thing. If I don’t end up voting out a wolf today, I won’t even fight my execution tomorrow. I’ve grown confident enough in my reads to take that gamble. Not 100% set on Magnus at the moment, but he’s definitely a candidate.

1 Like

That was Kaguya right?

1 Like

Townreading someone for something not at all alignment-indicative, seems like an obvious joke.
So you voted for pressure, received an OMGUS vote, so you stuck to voting Jarek. Then you backed off with a nulltown lean. Something doesn’t seem right about that.

No, that was Morbtainado SOD1.

“You vote me, I vote you.”
That’s the principle of OMGUS. And yeah, I’ve seen villagers do this. And so have you, iirc? We were in the same games?

1 Like

can someone explain what a singer is

1 Like

Yes

1 Like