UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

Sorry that was at magnus

Mech question - is there a general mafia aligned role that changes the alignment of a dead player? Like for example, is there a role that could have made CRich or Leafia flip with an alien role even if they werenā€™t? I think Iā€™ve heard of this type of role before but canā€™t exactly remember what it would be called.

no
thatā€™s also insanely bastard

Ok, and by ā€œalignmentā€ I meant ā€œflipped role cardā€ but didnā€™t get my edit in before you replied.

So thereā€™s 0 chance of CRich or Leafia actually being not the roles they were flipped as?

1 Like

Night

zero chance

The closest role I could imagine being in play to what youā€™re suggesting is a janitor, hiding what the flipped role is, but I fully doubt thereā€™d be a role which changes the way it looks. Even if that was a role, I donā€™t think Leafiaā€™s flip couldā€™ve been changed due to being exed during the day.

Yeah I was mainly thinking of CRich. Thereā€™s a chance I was RBā€™d by someone, or maybe the mods are afk and havenā€™t advanced my role status, but Iā€™m kinda curious at why my role isnā€™t working like I thought it should so Iā€™ll just give the mods some more time to respond.

1 Like

also the fact that both Richard and leafia were clearly mafia so

1 Like

Whatā€™s ur role

I donā€™t see why Iā€™d fully explain it right now. You can get tidbits until I have to explain it.

If your ability advances when evils succeed with a factional killā€¦ it would make sense why nothing wouldā€™ve happened.

1 Like

There are mech reasons why I might believe one of CRich or Leafia are not alien though. Role blocked could be one. One or both of them not actually being alien is another. Mods just not replying to my day action submit for 2h is another lol

If anyoneā€™s a neighbouriser, Iā€™d love to have a private chat more active than the Alien Mothership, by the way. I havenā€™t had the pleasure of having a town private chat yet.

thatā€™s not it but I do appreciate the suggestion

1 Like

If CRich role blocked me, that could have done it, but I shouldnā€™t have received the night message right? And I did soā€¦ I dunno. Probably just mods not responding so Iā€™ll wait.

The night message wouldnā€™t have been from your ability, it wouldā€™ve been someone elseā€™s.
ā€¦Neon, Porscha, the announcerā€¦ Iā€™m counting a lot of self-confirmable roles.

Oh so night feedback just means feedback regarding my own role??

Just wanna say this is anti-fun :frowning:

I assumed you were talking about the transmission.
Not every role receives feedback if they were successful or not, so it might also just be that.