UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

CRichard targeting me wouldn’t impact me in the slightest.
CRichard targeting an investigative could’ve been gamebreaking.

1 Like

Yeah I meant that I received the transmission, which I thought would also be considered night feedback.

My role also has some mod feedback that I haven’t gotten yet, so I was trying to come up with a conclusion as to why.

Did you receive feedback for n1?

If I got targeted by this I’m going to be PISSED

The feedback that I would receive couldn’t have happened n1. It should have happened after my day action today though, unless n1 I was blocked or one of CRich/Leafia are not an alien.

In fact shit, I should receive a message from mod today because it’s a day action not a night feedback, right?

we don’t know cuz u haven’t told us ur role
like most things
it depends

Remember when I was saying that I could determine if Leafia was alien if someone could shoot an alien d2? It’s because I have day and night actions. I just spent my day action on CRich and I should receive some confirmation unless a) I was roleblocked n1 or b) one of CRich/Leafia are not actually alien.

Check if there’s been a moderror. Otherwise, see if you can play the role without feedback anyway, maybe with conditional statements if that’s allowed.

Say certain requirements need to be fulfilled to take an action. Attempt your action each night anyway, along with the preface “if permitted”, or something. If your feedback was especially important, I’m just sorry.

You may have been probed, Rad.

1 Like

Antiod wasn’t listed, false advertising.

Both Antiod and Grey are part of Reticulan it says.

So we haven’t seen a Draco.

1 Like

I guess you’re saying this isn’t the full set of Reticulans. Fair. Mod cover up!

Nah defending Leafia openly there isn’t scummy at all.

Breaking News
Asteroids are similar to clouds as they look different and come in different looks

Gyrlander (3): Magnus, alana, Jarek
Litten (1): Neon
min (1): FRink
unvote (1): Litten

Not Voting (4): Gyrlander, KingTroll, Rad, min

Wtf’s going on with FRink. Actual Jester?

1 Like

Can someone explain to me why we aren’t just hammering

I’m not waiting another however many hours for the thread state to not change at all and the outed scum to die

VOTE: Gyr

End our miserable existence.

:banance:

Kill the woof