UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

The CRich limitation doesn’t make sense to have blocked me because this was a day action (targeting dead CRich corpse today).

If I was RB’d night 1 then OK I can’t likely have 6 points by now to finish project unless some weird ass 2xAlien targets dead Porscha corpse.

So we have 3 possibilities:

1. I was RB’d n1 and did not target Leafia
  2. Mods haven’t caught up with my role card
  3. One of CRich/Leafia are not aliens
1 Like

Please explain to me what we learn from a claim when they have fake claims.

VOTE: FRink

Wake me up when something happens

Neon has the wildest fucking votes.

1 is plausible, although I’m not sure who would’ve roleblocked you.
2 is also plausible.
I don’t think 3 is a possible outcome with a fair rolelist.

Thank you. You all want to waste time keeping the supposedly outted scum alive so they can talk their way out of being outted scum but also like have basically shut down any discussion about anyone else do like imma just park my vote in a random place

yeah k we’ll find out about 2 by the time I wake up.

1 is weird yeah

1 Like

I get that you like playing quirky and whatnot but how about you just plant your vote on the most likely scum target and afk if you don’t want to interact

1 Like

Nah.

1. (Min)
  2. Magnus
  3. Neon
  4. Achromatic
  5. (KT)
  6. Porscha
  7. Leafia
  8. Gyrlander - Pre In
  9. Litten - Pre In
  10. Jarek
  11. Rad
  12. CRichardFortressLies
  13. alana - Pre In
  14. (FRink)

There’s an alternate timeline where I have Min’s role, I was contemplating signing up for slot one. Roles weren’t “randomised”, according to the signup OP.

Alternatively, I could have FRink’s role, and I’d understand whatever’s happening now. Maybe FRink is a neutral role, maybe that makes sense.

I don’t think I could’ve joined as an evil, though. That’s a good thing.

Don’t mind me, just talking to myself.

God forbid I accidentally left my vote their and they got hammered.

Why am i alive woofers. Kill me nobody is protecting me they’ve never protected me get an actual kill off

Fun, my options: 1,2,6,10,11 and 14

I probably picked the most interesting!

I love resolve.

On a serious note, Gyr is almost always executed here, unless a specific preconceived scenario comes up. We didn’t let Leafia talk herself out of being executed, we didn’t let CRichard talk himself out of being shot. However, I’d rather take a few liberties here.

I know you’ve mentioned Min as someone you don’t trust. Not only are we intending to test Min’s ability to shoot tonight, we’re also shooting someone currently unconfirmable. I’d say that’s worth stalling for.

Or maybe I’ll protect you tonight, who can say for sure? You are the confirmed innocent child, and Achro isn’t alive to be saved any more.
Or maybe I’ll save Jarek, and keep power in our town.

Or maybe I’ll protect someone entirely different! It’s best to keep evils guessing.

Yeah add me in there.

Just going to say, I’m a scary town mech wise at end game if i’m being heavily read as town at that point.

Fear me scum.

1 Like

Town actually did at one point start to let Leafia off the hook. I did. Alana did.

You’ve openly acknowledged he’s always dying and it won’t change what do we gain from wasting time? Besides a boring thread state.

Just kill me Aliens

We gain a town confirmation and eliminate a suspect should the game continue after Gyr’s execution. We kill two birds with one stone, not even counting the execution itself.

Oh, true. I was thinking I’ll hold off on posting a legacy readlist until tomorrow, but I don’t really believe you’re ever evil with your troubles. If you were fakeclaiming, why not pretend everything was working just fine? Y’know.

Let me rephrase that. Why fake a lack of feedback for this role, if it’s a fakeclaim? Why come up with that?

Unless it’s linked to your real role, and the troubles are real, but either way your role is approximately correct.