UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

:dagger: :wolf: :dizzy_face: :banance:

Does Gyr have any scum games where he just gives up?

I dunno but if i was scum after yesterday and i didnā€™t get an NK Iā€™d give the fuck up lol

Because Minā€™s gonna shoot.

Look at ā€˜80s Wild Overhaul. Gyr was so committed to clinging to life that he stalled the game for two days where he couldnā€™t die but couldnā€™t win because of triple votes, but he surrendered instead of stalling even further when it was obvious he was fighting a losing battle.

Gyr wonā€™t give up if heā€™s evil. Heā€™s just asleep rn.

Ok so scum!Gyr went 324 posts in '80s Wild Overhaul FM - TOWN VICTORY before giving up

Here he goes 131 posts and says fuck it? While taunting people to vote him because he likes being voted?

Another thing I noticed was CRich misspelled Gyr as Gry a bunch of times before fixing it. Fixed it in 1147. I also misspelled his name some times before realizing it. This give me a feeling of likely unpaired, butā€¦

CRich called Gyr a wet noodle

Here he does try to claim Gyr is unpaired with Jarek and Leafia though which might be damning, but?!

Votes for him (again misspelling)

k maybe this is just a forced thing

This is weird because the counter-wagons at this post are CRich himself and me, at 2 each (vs Gyrā€™s 3). Also note that ā€œif Gyr flips wolf Leafia is spewed townā€ nonsense.

More defense of Gyr town

so much CRich Gyr stuffā€¦ this last post was 4 days ago, itā€™s really difficult to put this together with this UI =/

By last post I mean the last post I analyzed. Iā€™m sure there is more in there.

Or orrrr we could Luke just end the game

I hate mobile end my existence

Or we could not compulsively speedrun a turbo-exe when we could kill two birds with one stone?

Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrr we could. Its more fun.

Sitting on a stake thread state thatā€™s not going to change for hours kills the game and wim.

Still no response from the mod. Could be a CRichā€™s sideeffect or something else.

Let me give a bit more info so others can decide if this day ends before I wake up and I somehow get NKā€™d.

Iā€™m Town Extraterrestrial Biologist.

There are projects I can complete. When I complete a project, I get some sort of advantage. There are 5 projects total and I get to choose which one I pursue. Each project has a different number of Genes to complete it.

Genes are gained by targeting specific things. If I target an alien I get 3 pts (genes). If I target someone who has been visited by an alian I get 2 pts. If I target someone who has visisted an alien I get 1 pt. And these are additive, which I found out later, e.g. if an alien visited a non-alien twice Iā€™d get 4 Genes (2+2) if I sample that person. This alone is kinda interesting because it suggests a game where aliens are visiting someone multiple times, though with 2 dead now that seems unlikely unless something weird is happening?

I can target corpses during the day and sometimes living players during the night.

Know this if I flip. Here are my targets:

N1. Leafia alive
D2. Porscha corpse
N2. --unable to target anyone due to my roleā€“
D3. CRich corpse

I chose the project that required 6 genes to complete. Targeting 2 aliens should have completed this for sure. I have not received, as of this moment, a notice that my project completed, which is the information Iā€™m supposed to gain from my role (not how many genes I receive, but when my project is completed). And I completed it during the day, which shouldnā€™t be prevented by CRichā€™s ability right?. So consider why, given my role card, if we finish the day and I die overnight and aliens are still alive.

1 Like

Stale*

Is why I just turboed obv town Porscha

sorry but, least obvtown iā€™ve ever seen

For one, we can give Gyr a chance to claim.
Secondly, we can give Min a chance to aim.

ā€¦From Leafia and CRichard, your six-cost project should be complete. Maybe youā€™ll be informed at nightime?
Can you use your project even without feedback?

I supposedly donā€™t know how many genes I receive, but I do know when my project is complete. So itā€™s been 5h+ now and I should know if my project is complete. I picked a project early (i picked this one during day 1 and was confirmed that it was picked) and I sample targets when I can. One weird thing is after my Leafia sample I did not get any sort of confirmation. I asked about if mods were able to confirm that I successfully sampled Leafia, and they said I get no feedback until project is complete. When I tried to sample Porscha I got an accepted reply. When I tried to sample CRich I got nothing. So basically I have no clue if these mod responses are just sloppy or relevant.

Maybe we passively donā€™t receive feedback when we visit evils?
ā€¦No, that doesnā€™t fit Littenā€™s lack of feedback, because I know Iā€™m good and I think Alanaā€™s good. Iā€™m befuddled.

I suppose youā€™ll need to wait until a Host checks in with you, but you shouldā€™ve been informed at daystart when you received that message.

I had meta babyā€¦ and was rightā€¦shoulda sheeped the process