UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

Breaking News
Hammer Reached!

Gyrlander (7): alana, Jarek, Litten, FRink, min, KingTroll, Neon
FRink (1): Magnus
min (1): Gyrlander

Not Voting (1): Rad

2 Likes

Yā€™all have 5 Minutes to make sure this is correct. (Also yes I know hammer I think is actually 6 but I got 7 votes so lol.)

2 Likes

Grylander has been executed!

They were

Welcome to the game! You are Town Global Mailman

You enjoy spreading word of everything that happens in this city, even alien activity.

During the night make a single up to 500 word post in your DMā€™s and at the end of the night everyone will receive that post in their DMā€™s and know a Mailman sent it.
You win when Town isnā€™t being threatened if at least one Town is alive. Confirm this message by explaining it to me here.

It is now Night 3

Give Night Actions please!

4 Likes

Interupting your silence to put a note that game will start at full hour.
(so players and hosts have easier time tracking remainingā€¦ time)

Meaning there will be this ~30 minutes delay.

3 Likes

Neon has died, they were:

You are Town Famous Singer

There is no one more famous then you in this city! You love to sing and you believe yourself to be the absolute best singer in the world

At the beginning of the game everyone will publicly be told there is a Singer present in the game.

If you get killed at night, all minority factions will be told a random town role that exists in the game.

You win when Town isnā€™t being threatened if at least one Town is alive.

Litten has died, they were:

You are Town Frail Conspiracy Theorist

All your life you have been studying aliens. You have been telling everyone about them but not many people would believe you. You are older now and not as you used to be, however your intellect of finding aliens have gotten allot better.

Each night you can target a player and you will be told if they are an Alien or not.

If you are targeted at night, your result and all your following results will come up as Alien.

You win when Town isnā€™t being threatened if at least one Town is alive.

Day has 4 has started and will end on 2022-10-06T23:00:00Z

Majority is 4.

1 Like

We have an Alien arsonist.

2 Likes

@Min did you get to shoot or no?

1 Like

I think Jarekā€™s hardclear in that case, unless heā€™s exactly a neutral killer.

1 Like

also i got an empty message

1 Like

I thought I was dead I couldnā€™t reply to this thread and I was like ā€œwell lol did my jobā€

2 Likes

did you kill anyone?

1 Like

No I couldnā€™t do anything last night.

1 Like

Same. It just means we slept peacefully.

Jarekā€™s even-night.

1 Like

Could you imagine giving the dude whose never been evil in FM before NK.

1 Like

In theory magnus could be scum because this wasnā€™t a direct redcheck just ā€˜I targeted you and no killsā€™ but also i dont see any point of scum faking a redcheck on someone that was likely to be lynched regardless.

ā€¦but Jarek was on Crichard so it couldnt have been him either?

1 Like

oh ok I forgot

what suggests there is an arsonist as alien KP?

1 Like

Itā€™s n3 and two players died. Nobody has been factional killed up until now.

1 Like

Hold on.
Achro didnā€™t see anyone visit Neon n1.

1 Like

youā€™d think if poison is odd-night then arsonist would be even-night but it was n3

1 Like