UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

The informed minority need a factional kill to function, right?
The poisoner was a bonus to speed the game along.

I don’t think “alien arsonist” is a specific role, I just think that’s their factional.

1 Like

arsonist would have doused neon N2 and litten N1?

but litten was actually widely during D1 so why would they kill him at that time?

it seems OP that informed minority has factional kill + odd night poison + arsonist in a 13’er with more than two scum

1 Like

Magnus who did you target?

1 Like

An arsonist would’ve had to douse Neon N2, and Litten N1, or else Achro would’ve seen them visit. The logic against a ninja still holds up, I think.

It’s a 14er, and I’m predicting the arsonist is the factional kill, with an additional odd night poison.

I targeted you last night, because I decided your feedback was more important; I was WIFOMing on protecting Jarek, and I figured role-wise you’d be a powerful force.

We have impromptu alignment cops here.

2 Likes

I’m reassembling my POE. Remember how FRink claimed to have a redcheck on Litten?

1 Like

I have some mech I need to work out tonight. Please no one rush the votes today. I will be able to focus on it in 3 hours

2 Likes

I know Neon was IC but your supposed ability was better.

1 Like

This could have possibly caught an arsonist, or anyone lying about their visits.

1 Like

All my friends are dying.

1 Like

So what makes you say arsonist and what does an arsonist do?

1 Like

Each night, an arsonist may visit a player and douse them. Nobody dies yet. (N1, no kills.)
Achromatic was poisoned by Leafia, which was as part of a role and not the factional kill.
The arsonist was known to visit Litten, or else Achro would’ve seen them visit Neon.
The following night, the arsonist douses Neon. (N2, no kills.)
Any night, the arsonist may ‘ignite’ their doused targets, killing them all at once.

N1: Douse Litten. (Maybe that’s why Litten received no feedback?)
N2: Douse Neon.
N3: Ignite, killing them both at once.

1 Like

I’m also not happy that Gyr was a townie. I was hoping this game would be over. I’m even less happy the person I wanted to push for it is dead too.

I mean they’re town too so cool, but now I’m kinda lost. I need pointers on where to look next here.

2 Likes

I called there being an arsonist. As soon as I saw the unconfirmed factional kill mentioned in the OP, I immediately predicted either a poisoner or arsonist.

1 Like

Let’s start with why Min didn’t shoot FRink, or how FRink survived.

1 Like

Well if it’s an arsonist then that means we’re all safe for a night right

1 Like

I’m wondering if Alana’s ascetic would stop a douse. :thinking:
Or whatever the Alien version would be.

Although I’m suddenly less inclined to believe it’s a real claim, what with Litten not receiving feedback n1 or n2… I’m still shuffling my POE.

1 Like

With neutrals being unconfirmed I’m still not entirely sold on the fact there isn’t one

1 Like

Exactly. An Arsonist would have fewer kills on average when compared to a regular factional kill, so I’d imagine Leafia served to make up the difference. We were lucky.

1 Like

i dont even know whether or not min got their ability in because we quickhammered

1 Like

I mean yeah odd-night poisoner poisons, victim dies, arsonist ignite, victim dies… Yeah I mean that MAKES SENSE

2 Likes