UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

I am disappointed. I was excited for a few minutes there.

1 Like

To be fair litten was poe #1

1 Like

Huh

1 Like

Unless I was doused, but surely an arsonist wouldnā€™t have ignited on a night I claimed I would immune if so.

1 Like

Oh

Sorry. I thought everyone wanted me to shoot litten

Idk what to say. If you have to kill me I wouldnā€™t mind but if rather live since Iā€™m kp

1 Like

why didnā€™t you shoot Kingtroll or even Frink? or Rad?

1 Like

I guess we pressure FRink today? And have Jarek electrocute KT?

1 Like

Read above

1 Like

I wanna kill Kingtroll today for PoE reasons.

Kingtroll/Frink/Alana are my PoE because mechanically they havenā€™t got abilities that I can ā€œseeā€ and that means that they could be fake-claims and need to be PoEā€™d

2 Likes

Iā€™m considering Rad hardcleared if thereā€™s no factional kill tonight, just because I think they couldā€™ve been doused anyway. I can dream, okay?

1 Like

Hey Alana, is ascetic a modifier or your entire role?

1 Like

Crazy thought what if magnus is pocketing me by calling me locktown

1 Like

Does that work idk if that works it just came into my head

1 Like

Yes.
Although that only works if thereā€™s an arsonist, which Iā€™ve learned there may not be.

1 Like

But what if youā€™re the arsonist and youā€™re selling a world where one doesnā€™t exist

1 Like

i dont think itā€™s frink for some reason. crichard spewed him and I know Crichard is uncomfortable bussing. and I donā€™t think lone scum would act the way he did. the only thing that makes me think it could be him is the fact that hes the only person that hasnt claimed but I do have a few reasons to think it isnt him.

yesterday I was at either Kingtroll or Rad although neither of them seems particularly scummy. the mech clear on Rad is helpful and I think Neon was just a factional kill tbh

Min could actually be openwolfing that shot but then I dont see why scum would openly claim very early on.

Kingtrollā€™s role just seems super NAI tbh

most to least suspicious
Kingtroll
min

frink
Magnus (why he is alive and got killed over Neon? and why did gyrlander flip town if no one else is protective? but also if hes scum heā€™d risk outing himself with this claim)

jarek
Rad

i do sort of think itā€™s either kingtroll or min

1 Like

Iā€™m still hung up on how kingtroll told me not to kill him and how Iā€™d die if I did and it turns out heā€™s a role that survives being attacked itā€™s just ???

1 Like

itā€™s a modifier, as iā€™ve said last day. I could do a full claim if you want to but i dont know if it will actually end up helpful. I will say that my role (not alignment) is semi-confirmable depending on specific circumstances.

2 Likes

a lot of people were against shooting litten

1 Like

Litten was my poe so /shrug but at the same time Iā€™d have shot kingtroll

1 Like