UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

In that specific case, that’s I’m the arsonist, where did the second douse go? Since I’d have to be lying about protecting Rad, then.

…Was either Porscha or Gyr doused? Suppose that’s possible, if I was trying to dodge TP (I did tell any protectives to go on Neon), but would I have challenged Achro’s townread on Leafia D1 like that?

1 Like

VOTE: Kingtroll

1 Like

I mean…I don’t know. You could be neutral. It could also have been distancing.

2 Likes

VOTE: Kingtroll

1 Like

Def not openwolfing

1 Like

I definitely wasn’t paying attention and I was mostly listening to him

2 Likes

Not Magnus.
Not Jarek.
Unlikely Rad in arso!worlds.
Min shot Litten, which is believable, although it can’t be a hardclear because Min could’ve doused Litten n1 (as unlikely as that’d be, due to the nexus claim).

KT/Alana/FRink is the ideal POE. Min is another possible evil. Technically anyone except Jarek can be evil, I think, unless it’s not an arsonist world, Aliens attacked and poisoned Achro n1 (or I was attacked, hence the no-kill), attacked CRichard with the factional kill to confirm himself, and attacked Neon last night. What a convoluted string of events, either way. Jarek is just good.

1 Like

Alana wouldn’t need to say this if they were evil, either.

1 Like

its obvious neon was factional kill

1 Like

I agree with this vote, but I’m not voting just yet.

2 Likes

Can anyone think of factional kill possibilities beyond “regular kill / arsonist”? If not, I think we can settle on those two choices and solve from there.

And then tonight should confirm it either way?

1 Like

Fair.

1 Like

Do you think they’re just choosing not to kill anyone for no reason

1 Like

Breaking News
It’s been rumoured online about the truth of a Brian and a Soul.
Seth has said he believes in reincarnation and that it’s a real thing and our souls at one point weren’t human but we just happened to be birthed human (although a soul can be entered in another way besides birth but it’s almost always birth, that’s how it’s usually done) the reason we can’t remember about it Seth has also explained on this as well.
Says the brain like a USB Drive. When you enter as a Baby it is empty and then throughout your life you build data but when you die the USB Drive is removed from the PC, so in this case it’s your soul being removed from your previous body. So yes the data is there but you can’t get to it cause you don’t have that USB Drive and have to use New Ones after New Ones.

KingTroll (2): alana, Jarek

Not Voting (5): FRink, KingTroll, Magnus, Rad, min

2 Likes

I don’t think that. I can’t see the appeal, and I can confirm from ‘80s that not getting regular kills will lead to your loss as Mafia.

1 Like

I mean. If you were to claim a protective role and actively claim to protect people

Am I just finding ways to find you suspicious I think I am I’m sorry.

I like being considered locktown but I’m just scared of just trusting anyone that says it

1 Like

What a jerk I’d be if I tried to change Achro’s townread on Leafia D1 and got you to shoot CRichard N2. There’s nothing necessarily clearing me, to be fair, other than my convictions.

And having a really good claim when the Aliens didn’t.

1 Like

we lynch kingtroll

if hes town

5v1

min kills me or frink, mafia nightkills someone

if Min kills anyone else and they are town Min would be outed mafia

3v1, f4

if so the question in f4 would be is Min scum or not? if Min is alive in f4 and Min is town and doesnt get lynched then we’d have two chances to get it right

although if Min is wolf she would win f4 if anyone else is lynched but if Min is town and is lynched we wont get another chance…

1 Like

actually Min and Jarek can coordinate so it would mean tomorrow would at most be in f3 if none of kingtroll me frink is scum

1 Like

Would it be WIFOM to shoot min while min shoots someone

2 Likes