UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

OMGUSing isn’t a very villagery way to respond to a vote for pressure.

1 Like

meow meow meow meow meow

2 Likes

I disagree. I don’t know anyones allignments in my own eyes yet. You could be a wolf. I could be voting a wolf.

Prove yourself to me and change my mind.

1 Like

VOTE: Leafia

Leafia your tone doesn’t feel quite right. Are you howling?

1 Like

Im meowing.

1 Like

Breaking News
It’s been rumoured that there might have been an alien civilization on both Mars and Venus long ago at different periods of time with the existence of alien life throughout both planets.

Leafia (2): Jarek, Achromatic
Jarek (1): Leafia

Not Voting (11): Neon, Porscha, Litten, Gyrlander, FRink, alana, CRichardFortressLies, Rad, Magnus, min, KingTroll

1 Like

You’re not making yourself look very villagery to me right now. All I did was vote for pressure which anyone can do and you responded with a vote on me like I’d only do it as a wolf.

1 Like

Why do you want to pressure specifically Jarek?

1 Like

And me voting you back isn’t doing the same thing?

I’m not gonna vote people who I have nothing on yet, I’ve got something on you I’m gonna follow that lead. Makes sense to me.

1 Like

This post feels more likely to come from an uninformed perspective. They seem to believe it’s possible Achro claimed D1 to survive to D4 as scum, though that’s not something to worry about unless it’s D4 and Achro is alive + unconfirmed.

I wasn’t aware that based is a word only town use Kappa.

1 Like

I’m very confused as to why I’m already being considered an evil player by even one person in this game but considering how I am in most games this is par for the course and I will be universally nullread the entire game, make it to Final 3 and then lose.

1 Like

That’s a weird thing to say Achro. I’m just trying to figure out why Jarek responded to a vote for pressure with a vote on me. I’ve literally never seen a villager react that way to a vote for pressure. It’s not like it was a serious vote. So why does he automatically assume I’m a wolf for it?

1 Like

After our games together you don’t think it is towny to OMGUS? After Love is War and Catbae?

I thought Jarek’s thoughts on my claim were a good look. Your stances so far not so much tbh

1 Like

“Omgus is towny.”

Now I know I’m not in Kansas anymore.

1 Like

shot in the dark if this works like on our site VOTE: gyrlander

1 Like

Nice

1 Like

Well not exclusively wolf sided is a better way to put it lol.

1 Like

True. How you been mister a chro matic?

1 Like

Depends on the player in question. Though OMGUS reactions tend to unpair two players from experience.

3 Likes

So that I can hopefully get a better read on him and figure out his alignment. What he’s doing now just seems strange to me.

The only reason you voted for me was because I voted for you and you have literally nothing on me.

Literally no one is scumreading you that I know of. A vite on someone doesn’t necessarily mean you scumread them. I’m just trying to figure out why you’re acting like this. If anything, I’m only slightly leaning you wolf purely due to the OMGUS stuff.

It’s the way it was done. A vote for pressure is a strange thing to OMGUS.

Also, OMGUSing isn’t very villagery most of the time.

Taking away my townlean on Achro too.

1 Like