UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

That’s a false rumor spread by filthy aliens.

1 Like

That means a lot more than perhaps it should to me

1 Like

Kinda feels like the progression here is off.
I don’t see the A to B process in action here.

2 Likes

I’ll let min explain it themselves when they show up in thread.

2 Likes

Calling it a night now so good night everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

How?

“Crich is more easy to find as town when he’s being pushed”

a wagon develops

I add onto that, trying to open your book

1 Like

Ok fair, though you did rep a town read on me before no?
Unless I’m mistaken.

1 Like

Yep I did.

My votes on you were to make your wagon get bigger so I could give more of an opinion rather than “blanket townread” which is pretty weak in itself

1 Like

Ok that makes sense.

1 Like

I get the impression min believes what they’re posting, which is a good look.
In addition, my instincts tell me that if they are wolfing then they’d probably try to manufacture a reason out of thin air which I don’t think is the case here.
If I talked myself out of W!min worlds, then lol me. Though it’s probably not something I’d seriously entertain for today at least.

1 Like

It’s not a priority. Not for me. You know there’s that thing about executions that give you info well I don’t think Min gives us much

1 Like

Same here tbh.

1 Like

What’s the biggest infoelim for you

1 Like

I want to say Leafia but really that’s because I just get bad vibes. It wouldn’t tell me anything I’d just not feel threatened by that slot any more.

There’s a thing about Litten being a wagon. I haven’t read up on it but the general air of it seems to be if they are town then we have targets to go after tommorow, but I’m honestly not well read on what the argument is. If I knew, I’d probably say that’s the kill to go for, but I have a town-read on Litten. It’s slight, and it’s probably due to sympathy because I seem to wrongly believe that they’re being voted for poor reasons.

There’s Crichard? They town-read me which I appreciate. Don’t seem alligned with Litten from what I’m seeing them say? I don’t have much else to say about this slot. I’m skimming the iso and I still don’t have much to say. They’re just there, commenting on things

All in all, I have no idea. If I had to choose, I’d be flipping a coin between my choices. They should post more content so I can choose easier.

2 Likes

There’s also the vet claim bait people like the singer and Archo but to tell you the truth I don’t think I could come up with a wagon on them so I’m not going to try.

I would probably kill one of those two so I can figure out what either of those slots are up to before it becomes messy later on.

Maybe less so the singer thing that’s self-explanitory.

1 Like

Richard if we are both town who the woofs

1 Like

If I had to guess early what a wolf would be claiming it’s going to be a shitty or weak negative utility claim so that they don’t have to do anything.

I say this because I’ve heard a few of those claims flying around now and as more get thrown around the chances of it being a wolf seeing that it worked for other people and trying it themselves rises.

1 Like

If I’m mistakened and achro is right and my role is the only anti town role itg besides a singer then executing me doesn’t seem like the worst idea

1 Like

lmao

1 Like

I got you magnus and neon but magnus was probably just trolling still remember it though

2 Likes