UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

Like maybe three?

1 Like

2 of them I remember off the top of my read, and one of them was a misc.

1 Like

Achro, Min and Litten being 3 evils voting on me as a block would be wild, though realistically thatā€™s incredibly unlikely.
As scum would probably try to avoid voting with their buddies to lessen VC associations.

1 Like

That being said, Iā€™ll check through each of my voters reasoning for deciding to go for me.

1 Like

Your entertaining at least.

1 Like

Iā€™m quite literally doing the opposite of underestimating it.

1 Like

Iā€™ll link you the game in question if youā€™re interested in taking a look.
The game needed 3 threads, so there are going to be multiple links.
Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2 - Forum Games / Completed - Fortress of Lies
Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7 - Forum Games / Completed - Fortress of Lies
Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Game Over - Witches Win - Forum Games / Completed - Fortress of Lies

1 Like

Who were the woofers in this game?

1 Like

Breaking News

It is confirmed! The moon is in fact Not made of cheese

CRichardFortressLies (3): Achromatic, min, Litten
Leafia (2): Gyrlander, FRink
Litten (2): Neon, Leafia
FRink (1): CRichardFortressLies
alana (1): Rad
Magnus (1): KingTroll

Not Voting (2): Porscha, Magnus, alana, Jarek

3 Likes

Achro, Heisenberg, Jackrito, Ruby, Outedwolf and Rue.

1 Like

Honestly, this post of Magnusā€™s makes me feel a It better about him. Itā€™s the kind of analysis that Iā€™d expect from t!Magnus.

He also brings up some good points about Alana too. Letā€™s see what develops from this, shall we? VOTE: Alana

Now letā€™s see how Alana replies to Magnusā€™s concerns.

2 Likes

I donā€™t especially scumread Alana, I was just trying to play fair. And itā€™s important to branch out and interact with different people.

3 Likes

Actual footage of me watching all my scum reads get run up.

3 Likes

@alana who is your pfp?

2 Likes

The news reporter lies here. The moon is in fact, made of cheese. Delicioys cheese at that. I was just there last Wednesday.

Thatā€™s fair enough. Neither do I, but something seems off about her and I want to figure out why.

1 Like

I can only name one person who is polarized on activity, and they arenā€™t playing this game.

1 Like

I heard the moon was actually made of milk, billions of years spoiled.

2 Likes

Uninformed means no TMI.

1 Like

Probably not appetizing tbh.

2 Likes

Theyā€™re a pokemon, and when I say polarized thatā€™s no joke.

2 Likes