UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

Sorry “lost in the sauce” is a saying - Out of it, lost; bewildered, stupefied, or daydreaming, due to intoxication, distraction, aimlessness, etc.

Min was clearly joking, NAI.

But there’s lots of misinterpretations of intent in this game so I don’t necessarily believe it’s an evil misinterpretation. But it’s a clear misinterpretation regardless.

1 Like

@CRichardFortressLies

Sorry i keep asking this wrong. Got something fairly standardish on fol in the past say year? Lol

1 Like

If my trusty search engine is to be believed, then your definition of lost in the sauce is correct.
Min is almost certainly joking about the “lock town” read on Porscha.
Though I’m not so sure it’s NAI. Often true things are told as jokes.

1 Like

You sound very similar to how you were in love is war so i want to find a not heavy mech town game to browse

1 Like

Why is Alana a town read?

2 Likes

Wait there’s the FoL mash in which I was town.
FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1 - Forum Games / Completed - Fortress of Lies

1 Like

That read is fair. It was a clearly obvious joke to me, but if you think that has AI implications, fair enough. I don’t, but I could be wrong.

1 Like

Tone

2 Likes

In before I get asked to link another town game, because the game I linked is a mash.

1 Like

Nah thats good

VOTE: CRichardFortressLies

You sound way more comfortable there tbh

1 Like

Personally, I feel just as comfortable this as other town games. Pretty sure it was (Magnus?) who correctly pointed out that my FRink push wasn’t discussed all that much.
As for that. I offered a FRink wagon, and no one bit to my knowledge.
Trying to figure out what it means for their alignment.

1 Like

Do you often find wagons not picking up steam day 1 is useful?

1 Like

Usually wagons that get a lot of votes without a competing wagon are >rand town.
If there is a scum wagon, then the counter-wagon/s are usually closer in size.

1 Like

About to go to sleep.

Achro you landing on porscha or crich tonight? Kinda last second to switch to crich here.

1 Like

Vote crich for now. Spice it up imo

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like

Did you know in love is war mafia you made micro errors quite a bit with tmi?

1 Like

No.

1 Like

This for example. For a town who is thinking over things it would be easy to realize ‘he said this let me check the votals to see if this lines up’

As wolf though you know you are right so you just say it and dont realize your error.

Dont get how if you are solving and not just trying to appear like you are solving you dont just check the votes tbh.

You did this a lot in love is war after my death where you would walk back points quite a bit, crich.

Feels all very sus

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind if Magnus is here rn. As they did mention how my FRink push wasn’t picked up on and it would be nice to bounce ideas off of.

1 Like