Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

what wolf posts as much as Ghana after subbing in and getting glasiated and dogpiled by everyone

I don’t know wind but that seems unlikely

ive already said that winds probs just a villager

even tho “spamposting” isnt quite why she isnt someone who shuts up much as either alignment :joy_cat:

1 Like

I toppost as wolf too lol
As long as I haven’t like, subbed into an outed wolf slot during LyLo

I’d be very happy to consign myself to a fate of dying as a wolf as well
As town, well, I’m just annoyed with this game quite frankly and I know I’m not the only one, but I’m on the chopping block so it doesn’t matter

what has min done?

feels like every post I see from them is either a bunch of nothing or raging at any hint of suspicion

I’m just not really seeing why they’re a villager other than “some ppl said so”

Look at my post count in this game lol
I was a wolf

VOTE: min

fuck it idc what u think wind i think u r a villager

That is exactly what he gets accused of when he’s town tbh

lovely

1 Like

I just think the gladiate is v/v and it’s stupid but lol

i dont give a shit about mechs, i dont give a shit about anything but my read and i am more confident in wind being villa than min

Oh boy
So I looked at the wording on this again and it looks like regardless of my alignment I would join min’s rolecard
I think the wording is ambiguous for a reason
Left open-ended to account for cases where a WOLF takes this ability and uses it on another wolf, or on town (and then idk if they can like, pocket the townie and get the townie to leave bad reads or what)
I do NOT think it means that this is a guarantee that can happen in the game, but it is something we’re supposed to consider.

min responding to pressure poorly is nai

im still not discounting v/v

but i agree that wind is more likely v than min

im not sure if ill even be awake for eod so this is sucky

It’s possible to cancel the gladiate by day vigging one of us before EoD :upside_down_face:

Vote Count

WindwardAway (5): guavagudetama, min, Rue, Zorvo, Memes
min (2): Gyrlander, Outedwolf

Not Voting (8): BradLand, Gorta, Jackrito, sufdaddy, Sadbi, Achromatic, WindwardAway, katze

ngl tho zack and visor feel slimy to me rn

:upside_down_face:

2 Likes

its possible

id still rather take the person i think is more likely a villager

just like we drew it up

1 Like

Why, cause they’re trying to pocket me and shade min?

yea iim a bit paranoid that thats whats going on but also it goes against the fact that ive been not-so-silently pushing the exact agenda they are rn so idk why im peeved by them doing it other than the fact im gay

2 Likes