Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

Wdym

Look up

Best boy imo

Well I kind of think his role does?
If we kill me and let min live, you still get both our voices assuming min doesn’t get night killed.
If we kill min and let me live, you don’t get min back, and you have to paranoia read me for days because of all the legacies left on me that I’m scum.
Youre going to vote me out eventually anyway, so it might as well be today.

This literally isn’t mech talk he’s just my favorite character lmao

If he was going anti spew it would of being a long time ago and not still discussing things in our neighbourhood.

Can anyone link me the previous Umineko Game? I tried finding It but I believe I may be blind.

They’re on the archive site I think

He’s very careful about how he sets up his games
I’ve played a couple of them before
The way some of the roles interact with each other is not always conventional
In Umineko 2, Gorta and I were both wolves who had flavors of Beatrice and Battler. The mechanic we had was that we had to “find” each other, and if either of us hammered the other, we’d get a one-shot use of a… I forget if it was a vig or a gladiate, I think gladiate. Idk I fakeclaimed my mechanics though.
Both our names were green in each other’s rolecards despite the wolf cards and our names being red.
So what happened was Gorta accidentally got bussed by a distance attempt gone wrong, and he flipped, and I didn’t hammer. I rode a false mech clear off the idea that he had to identify me and hammer me, and that I had the reverse role, and that my name was in green on his card.

So… See what I mean?

I remember umineko 2

We spedrun like 3 executions and lost the game for town :wowee:

1 Like

I mean… i’d agree if there was no higher stakes at play, but… you are placing more importance on you and min over two likely townies.
Also, people dont follow legacies, if they did, they read the legacies of the townies that died whom all townread me, so there.

I think it is a very cowardly (for lack of a better word) thing to do instead of staying in the thread and prevent outing the flavors of two other people who are likely town and help solving.

It was on the old forum so now it’s archived unfortunately
I’m not sure if there are astand games on the current forum

Oh

Inb4 one of them is a wolf and i look like im trying to do damage control from this

Well yeah, because I know I’m town and can prove min town after I flip

I literally told this to Katze earlier lol

And yet you want to speedrun this execution, dont you ever learn?

I’m not sure if that helped or confused you

Wait so you’re telling me that Battler may very well be a Wolf flavor?

The third one in a row was the worst
They spedrun LyLo and lost 20 minutes into the day
I was drunk and just lolcatting in the thread