Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

Nope, Hally town.

If it becomes top wagon in the morning and Hally flips wolf, I expect full credit for the elimination.

1 Like

if pigs fly ill give you credit for that too

1 Like

Brad would not like that so nope. I’m relying on his reads for her slot

1 Like

Gonna ISO Heisen, Gyr and Hally so I’ll be gone for like an hour since they have a collective post count of like 800 or some shit LOL
See y’all in a bit

3 Likes

gauva feels like a villager that i will correctly village read for bad reasons and then later on in the game be convinced into executing and then feel bad because i was correct on them initially

Don’t expose me like that.

idk what to do about eevee 2 posting

prob a good vig target

eevee being here for SoD, 2 posting, and never returning is

kinda funny

i also have no real idea what to make of it alignment wise

i feel like they might reply to ping tho so @eevee :pleading_face:?

inb4 they hit the trigger word and it makes it so you cant post for the rest of the day

eevee RAGING

1 Like

lol i thought the same thing but theres a 15 post minimum so i feel like that wouldnt make sense

eevee is enigmatic

2 Likes

thoughts on gyrlander katze?

Reading Hally’s posts gave me more of a read on Katze than on Hally
#751 and #1742 are certainly… interesting posts.

1 Like

uhhh

im fine with the pressure there, kinda shrugyeety i feel like?

but i agreed with the reasoning to be worthy of Being Looked At

looked at a game seth linked and saw someone describe their scummeta as “finding reasons to call people wolfy” and i feel like theyre doing the opposite of that this game? but

1. that person was a wolf
  2. that game was 2 years ago
  3. way different environments, this game has 3700 posts 75% into d1 and that game had like 700 all game

so i dont hold it as like, strong evidence

1 Like

What I will say though is while I can’t figure out Hally’s alignment yet they are extremely based

1 Like

Probably town so you can be safe with them.

i am embarrassed of both of those posts existing (ok the latter was serious i just cant english) :joy_cat:

(fwiw if people need to jump to postnums they can just edit the url at the top, at the end of it the last number is the postnumber, so you can just change that to 751 and itll take you there)

2 Likes

oh, thoughts on rue and nightgale?

Never knew that, thanks.

@Sadbi Pinging you to look at this as well if you need help with that.

1 Like