Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

ive been considering doing this but i also understand that the thread is probably better off not talking about him for a bit

but i do think even if we disregard modpostgate that i’d still wolfread him so :person_shrugging:

1 Like

Case tomorrow. I’m falling asleep playing codenames rn

I haven’t slept in the last four nights.

counterpoint
gaul is unhealthily addicted to the clown emoji last time i checked
which is admittedly a while ago but
gaul being the one person to get a clown modpost role would be a large coincidence

silly sadbi
there havent been any nights yet this game!

((bonk go to sleep

:fry:

i mean i don’t think gaul wrote the posts

i think it’s probably seth’s role

right…

Hm hm hm. The curious case of the doctor who can dodge anything but a bullet. Let me ponder this.

Role cop is real, zorvo probably fine but role madness makes me confused. Certainly resolvable true true. Zorvo just pissed to he outed? Sure

If just a mod poster

V zorvo has a role that this claim suits. Maybe? Reaction testing?
W zorvo knows this will be retracted. No harm in causing a distraction before going ‘here was my plan all along’

Hmm. Feel confident i can have a solid read by eod tbh once i iso everything zorvo has done in relation to this.

anyway, I’m going to bed, sorry for the absence, but I wasn’t in the right mindset to post earlier

2 Likes

never change

2 Likes

I should be in a better spot in the morning

No need to apologize. Rest easy.

1 Like

can someone actually tldr me the mechanics around zorvo and gaul
because i actually know nothing about that besides the clown emjois on the posts

how much money that gorta got something at least as powerful as odd-night-vig

I have been there before. Sucks.

The key here is that if it was a modpost and not a day role cop check, Zorvo is outed.
And i wanna know why Gaul did it and what they expected to gain from it and why they havent confirmed if it was a modpost or not.

uhh

i mean you saw the clown emoji modposts, seth hinted and later claimed that the info in them regarding him was true

gaul then later (in my eyes) jokingly claimed the modposts came from him

i dont think theres much more to it?

1 Like

how are ppl still talking about zorvo and gaul thing

:melting_face: