Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

God damnit chris

VOTE: heisenberg

not to say shes town but
katze makes sense

we both know the only way you specifically should read me is to gauge how sick you feel over the course of this game :stuck_out_tongue:

but alright memes aside can you expand on this like

what makes sense

cause i feel like the general threadview of my posts is kinda the opposite of this (might help that ive talked about seth significantly less since then, tho)

1 Like
sleep rambling thats probably not actually super relevant

how you felt in the bm5 was like making sense
you posted reads that seemed well enough and followed logically from threadstate and what people were posting
you pocketed mist
uh
you won the championships i think

i feel like youre posting aligns with how i would think regardless of how much bs is in the thread

1 Like

tbh part of my concern is that i got the sense katze as a wolf would just dance around folers and get away with anything, kinda like that org game but worse cuz it’s home turf

it’s therefore my solemn duty to hold them accountable with some light cyberbullying

on the whole i’ve basically switched from questioning if anyone in the game is a villager to questioning if anyone is a wolf, probably because i’ve been following along a 2000 post thread over 12 hours without re-reading anything and i’ve forgotten half of it at least already

1 Like

ye heisenberg’s iso is rough, sorry bud

kinda think he is w/w with min for the post I fry’d earlier (this one), it was out of nowhere and didn’t really hold up imo. and min’s left me feeling meh for no specific reason, similar to what visor said

nightingale’s posts have left very little impact on me

out 4 the night

lolbye

I’m not against the Heisenberg wagon as I have no idea about them.

I could pretend that I have some deep reads here, waking up to 700 posts reading them all and taking in nothing. Tells me that I’m going to suck even more then normal at finding wolves, . So is it possible to get a cliff notes version on why Heisenburg is top wagon by some distance because I never fully got the gist of that from reading.

I’m fully expecting to just get trolled in response to this, but ask regardless.

I instead offer a different bit of advice. pick someone to iso at random or whatever. and then post why they are town or wolf. No nulls, just do it. Except do this for 2-3 people. You don’t have to follow the hot topic of a thread or every person’s post to be useful in the long run, take it in bite sized chunks.

You can start with me if you like, it’s a fairly easy read.

Thats solid advice and more what I do in the later game, not day one. I will do that then, but not as random because I think the hot topic is important.

Why? You don’t even know why it is a hot topic. Maybe it’s dumb. Make a hot topic of your own.

Talk about how random person is super v and you want to mason with them or how someone with 0 wolves is wolfing it up

idk but don’t expect to be spoon fed stuff, you know? I get that it is a lot but you can’t just expect people to hand you stuff and it be useful.

Trust me I tried with Katze that did not work out.

When something has that many votes it should not be dumb, and even if dumb does not mean it is not worth looking into.

The 2nd part is pure playstyle / confidence and ablity to meme you will never find a game where I do any of that stuff, just not in my nature.

Anyway I’m not going to carry on this discussion, because I know with you its something I could potentially get stuck in all day, Going to iso instead.

1 Like

my god you people need to shut up

always W tbh

every time i’ve complained about the postcount i’ve been a villager and called a wolf for doing so immediately, try again

Anyway my spirit is a bit dampened but I’ll take my own advice. NO NULLS ALLOWED.

Nightingale - V. Actual analysis doesn’t move me a lot in this iso, not a lot of firm stances but haven’t met a lot of mafia who can fake this style for long without something cropping up. Heisen vote post was also beautifully worded and I like that.

Gorta - Token V read because you’re doing your best.

Gyrlander - W. Displayed an unpleasant self-awareness and only stayed long enough to say they would be around awhile and promise an OP role.

It’d be a shame if someone started a wagon on them and forced them into the spotlight and actually play.

VOTE: Gyrlander

I just don’t like complaining, but needing to rely on meta reads of yourself to parry a ‘always W tbh’ post is also…

always W tbh

Yeah I can see why people don’t like Heisenburg after that for 74 posts, they was very little actual content and any sign of deep thought. Also the voting seems a little bit random with no rhyme or reason apart from the ones on Rue. I know that is something a lot of people do though just vote wherever.

Something that bothers me is the hyper focus on Rue’s push on Zorvo, I’m not going into my views on that debate since I made them clear. What bothers me is that Katze was doing the same thing as Rue in a even more forceful manner imo, but got zero backlash or criticism off Heisenburg. They bring Katze up much later in the day, but it seems like they were avoiding talking about Katze and just trying to force all the attention on Rue which makes no sense to me. Imo both should of being treated in the same way.

Not much else to say apart from that they is nothing else stand out just a lot of memes.