Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

I just don’t like complaining, but needing to rely on meta reads of yourself to parry a ‘always W tbh’ post is also…

always W tbh

Yeah I can see why people don’t like Heisenburg after that for 74 posts, they was very little actual content and any sign of deep thought. Also the voting seems a little bit random with no rhyme or reason apart from the ones on Rue. I know that is something a lot of people do though just vote wherever.

Something that bothers me is the hyper focus on Rue’s push on Zorvo, I’m not going into my views on that debate since I made them clear. What bothers me is that Katze was doing the same thing as Rue in a even more forceful manner imo, but got zero backlash or criticism off Heisenburg. They bring Katze up much later in the day, but it seems like they were avoiding talking about Katze and just trying to force all the attention on Rue which makes no sense to me. Imo both should of being treated in the same way.

Not much else to say apart from that they is nothing else stand out just a lot of memes.

i cited the meta because people who think that complaining about the postcount is a classically wolfy behaviour ought to be shown they’ve been living a lie

VOTE: Heisenburg

Doing this until they explain why they treated 2 people so differently, who were doing the same thing and also have more actual overall content and proof of thought.

I could go for a third but actually you are missing MY meta that I jokingly wolf read negativity.

Because this thread is bonkers and I have no desire to read it all until much later.

Wolves prefer more post heavy days especially early, its a lot easier to hide in the chaos. Also a lot more chance that random town will do what everyone will think is a wolf slip then all jump on them without mercy.

Or maybe that’s just my experience with Mafia games.

I’m glad you don’t seriously wolf read negativity, or you would tunnel me every game.

when seth was getting dumpstered this reads as premature and makes me think w/w trying to salvage the situation

the interaction was not at all unproductive and had barely been going on for long, lots of useful content was being produced so this feels like it has an agenda rather than coming from someone who wanted to solve

Oh my fucking God over 1200 posts to read :)))

I don’t think there’s much of a need for it, but history has proven its largely circumstance.

Read your heisen post. What is your best theory of why they would avoid katze? Fear, distancing, some obscure third option?

Damn, I work quick.

Maybe old man achro is alright after all tbh

This is the first post I saw the moment I logged. The game starts at 8 PM for me so I went to sleep and I just woke up m8.

1 Like

I respect sleep. Have fun reading ;o

Orrr you give me a TLDR

this just seems blatantly w/w to me

that is, alongside zack trying to sweep seth’s shenanigans under the rug and then chainsaw onto rue, now this

I think distancing or not wanting to bring attention onto them, Maybe that is the same thing actually. The next thing I was going to do is a iso of her next, but I already know its going to be at least 70% about Zorvo open wolfing.

I instead offer a different bit of advice. pick someone to iso at random or whatever. and then post why they are town or wolf. No nulls, just do it. Except do this for 2-3 people. You don’t have to follow the hot topic of a thread or every person’s post to be useful in the long run, take it in bite sized chunks.

You can start with me if you like, it’s a fairly easy read.