Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

Memes can have his own town island far far away from my town island

2 Likes

Isn’t he anti reads?

he’s anti-giving-his-own-reads-when-he-thinks-he-doesn’t-need-to

I have only seen him as 3p, how does town usually catch him as wolf? Just mech solve him and move on? ;o

(she’s not outside of her wolf range)

I have seen her town. I’m not getting those pings yet. I’m not pushing her till mid of D2 if anything.

I like Jack, Min, and Gghana to varying extents
I didn’t like Rue

Gghana had a sort of subtlety regarding thought process on Zorvo that I genuinely felt gears turning on
The post pointing out Zorvo’s jester callout rang several alarms in my head
Plus picking up on Rue felt justified given that the slot was mid as fuck with that prodding on Zorvo
WE ARE ONE BRAINCELL THIS MAN IS EATING.
So vibes mostly.

Min was super comfy with a lot of posts early on, which transitioned into reasonable audacity re: Zorvo situation without being jarring
I expect min to be able to fake solve but I don’t expect min to be able to take a strong emotional throughline while staying consistent throughout
Their ping pong with me was okay
I get a genuine interest since I haven’t been really out there with pov but lol

I didn’t feel Jack’s pov was loaded

Rue’s vote and push were a stretch and the justification was even more mid
I thought the push was a joke initially

1 Like

That’s not how it works that’s not how any of this works

Expect him to give like
A handful of extremely strong reads d2+

he’s a bit of an ego player and part of the reason why he doesn’t give his reads (or at least, this is what i think) is because he doesn’t want to be wrong

i mean he tried to say last game that he hasn’t had an incorrect read in like 20 or something games because he said “we should kill x” instead of “x is a wolf” which uh. you can kinda see what i mean

for similar reasons when he’s a wolf i’ve found he usually just places a vote on a partner early in the game, day 1 or day 2 for mostly nonsense reasoning, distances from them and if they flip he takes control over the game once the previous town leaders are dead

if he’s town he’ll mostly continue doing his own thing unless he needs to step up then he will probably dunk a wolf

the next person to lock town read me will receive an all expenses paid trip to a carribean island of your choosing

The main thing that’s kind of showing as her town game, imo, is actually the fact that she’s been pretty aimless most of this game.

I know that’s like a weird trait, but Hally doesn’t actually shove a scumread as a scumread unless they have a good amount of confidence in it. Otherwise they mostly meme, will add their thoughts and reads on subjects, and float around.

I’ve noticed more from her scumgame…although it was a meme game the tactic was still on display, that she forces forward pushes on players.

This game has been the former from what I’m seeing from them.

let’s get you to bed

Why do you think min can’t fake his emotional reaction but he can fake solve?

What posts about GGhana solving pinged you? I hear a lot of noise when I read GGhana so can you show me.

How do you feel about spf pushing people to vote for you?

Who wants to play pong In not reading normally

Did I win? :eyes:

All I hear is “he will give us wolves, eventually, in some form.”

Good enough for me… I guess. lol. Thanks for letting me know. Matches with what he told me in a brief chat before well enough.

pretty much
especially if we start trying to kill him
that’s a job for tomorrow though

1 Like

this post feels like a lot of buzzwords

Ok I’m on mobile it will take a while

It’s not emotional reaction really it’s just emotional throughline which is basically just progression but emotions
He’s a pretty solid wolf that’s why
But my mental framework for him and experience reading through his past games kept pinging me regarding emotional inconsistencies