Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

Got it. Thanks

i am going to morb

this thread has twenty morbillion posts

I just did a quick iso since apparently that’s the only thing, I can do this game. I think they are very shallow, and some things red flag me mainly the one saying his way of playing mafia is making town core and heavy defend them. Its just something that sounds like a excuse to not scum hunt, I know they are players like this but it bothers me.

Their overall play though is very to just exist, but not rattle any cages. A lot of their reads are conforming to the overall thread view without many overall thoughts of his own or wanting to move thread forward in any way. If a playstyle does not scum hunt, and is more based around town cores I would expect to see actual reasons for the town cores because its super easy to say someone is town espically if scum.

2 Likes

Ive seen this role as town, in fact, i run a game at the syndicate and the townie did a great job predicting two eliminations, they got two day vig shots and he shot two wolves carrying town to victory.

Also twice i have mentioned gyr and twice they have appeared within like a minute.

Which isnt a lot, but it is weird that it happened twice.

1 Like

I pinged him

thats my “sister”

sadbi tagged him in the #motivating-gyrlander channel in wolfchat

4 Likes

I’d agree with memes but the N0 bit is so ??

:curtain:

Yeah but does thay mean they are lurking ready to appear? Just feels off to me.

Let me push in peace please sabi. Trust the achro process.

Alright who has less than 20 morbillion posts

Achro where is your head at

I did tell him in 3 hours I would ask himand it was three hours later

But fine I will shut up

Making me laugh is rand v welcome to the other side of thin day 1 achro

I’m happy to give my view on anyone if asked also, I have sort of gave up doing overall catchup today, because too much happens, and it seems like the game state does not move to reflect the amount of posts, which is fine but just not my style. I perfer to work real time or in isolation focusing on a few people at a time because.

i think howard is probably town tbh i mean look at that iso