Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

@BradLand

Please explain your town read on me off that post earlier. Thank you.

God speed to anyone that iso me lol

Also that hally line is epic

Macro wise i think hally is good, but she will say some things that make me squint. Gth town on gyr, how she prodded you heisen, just small things

The bolded and underlined line.

@Achromatic

Sure give me a sec, while you are here do you mind addressing my issues I have with your slot unless you did earlier, if so my bad . Why did you treat Rue and Katze in such a different way, when both were pushing Zorvo in my view the same way imo. I ask this because it bothers me to treat 2 people like night and day.

Ah. Why is that line specifically a town train of thought from me from your experience?

tbh im not even sure who i would want to kill today if heisenberg/zorvo were off the table

thatā€™s probably a bad thing

Options are:
Seth
Geyde
Memes
Some lhf
Katze (for the jokes)

Re eval
Re eval
Re eval

Eliza for 3p hype and gyr for hopping on heisen

Lets gooo

Unless you think Iā€™m attacking scumreads on Seth I donā€™t really see how any of this can be construed as defending
Letting Zorvo take the floor and explain where his head is at when he previously was going full monke defuses most of the confusion regarding the slot
I felt like that confusion was bad and the best way to approach it was to unravel that

Thereā€™s no ulterior agenda here and I donā€™t see how the popcorn comparison even tracks because Iā€™ve genuinely been in thread less than in either game
Plus Iā€™ve made the deliberate choice to focus on a few players / real time a bit more

Like come on

@Achromatic

Gyraā€™s iso isnā€™t horrific, like he states he finds townreads and defends them hard**. Heā€™s at least pulled townreads, granted they came kind of bare minimum until he literally just posted now, and has gone into defending at least Sabi? The rest of his iso is talking about the Zorvo situation whichā€¦I still have no clue what to decipher it as. So Iā€™m not going to really call it incriminating.

** - This could be me being easy because Iā€™m lightly the same way playstyle wise.

1 Like

Iā€™m not as anti Zorvo today as I was yesterday after thinking on it, they are just going to become a hindrance and a source of debate every day unless dealt with now. They is no guarantee that he dies tonight, so we will just have the same issue tomorrow and nothing he has done. I also donā€™t have any reason to town read them, or defend it especially after it seems very much in their wolf meta to do stuff like this.

How many joycats would katze be if we d1ā€™ed her?

generally i interpret ā€œbut why would they do this as a wolfā€ as an implied defence when said player is being widely scumread
but noted thank you

Yeah i get the same vibe as you do just a bit of a different conclusion. So i am not seeing things i am just looking at them from a different perspective.

V lean for brad

2 Likes

thereā€™s zero chance they wont be on the table tho

imo d1 should be more focused on generating content for later days / getting the game rolling and finding a good d1 kill more than trying to solve the whole game or something (pretty pointless d1, youā€™ll be wrong) anyway

Iā€™m kinda in a similar space, though I donā€™t really wolfread zorvo - he seems reasonably similar to that psych syndicate game where he got dogpiled d1 and flipped v. I guess he prob needs to be resolved at this point anyway but thats a bit feelsbad

seth - he can die, idc

geyde - he can also die

memes - i townread him enough that im probably not willing to vote for him today. itā€™s possible that im clearing him too easily but i think heā€™s been towny, so shrug

katze - idk

i just wanna have a POE thatā€™s bigger than 2 names lol

1 Like

I feel that a lot of people feel that way, since no one else apart from those 2 has ever really came up as a real option today.

Ok
Where are you at with the game
Do you feel good about it
Is there anything that makes your gut turn

Do you have no paranoia that eliza could be anti town and lynching heisen could be trouble?