Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

@Achromatic

Gyra’s iso isn’t horrific, like he states he finds townreads and defends them hard**. He’s at least pulled townreads, granted they came kind of bare minimum until he literally just posted now, and has gone into defending at least Sabi? The rest of his iso is talking about the Zorvo situation which…I still have no clue what to decipher it as. So I’m not going to really call it incriminating.

** - This could be me being easy because I’m lightly the same way playstyle wise.

1 Like

I’m not as anti Zorvo today as I was yesterday after thinking on it, they are just going to become a hindrance and a source of debate every day unless dealt with now. They is no guarantee that he dies tonight, so we will just have the same issue tomorrow and nothing he has done. I also don’t have any reason to town read them, or defend it especially after it seems very much in their wolf meta to do stuff like this.

How many joycats would katze be if we d1’ed her?

generally i interpret “but why would they do this as a wolf” as an implied defence when said player is being widely scumread
but noted thank you

Yeah i get the same vibe as you do just a bit of a different conclusion. So i am not seeing things i am just looking at them from a different perspective.

V lean for brad

2 Likes

there’s zero chance they wont be on the table tho

imo d1 should be more focused on generating content for later days / getting the game rolling and finding a good d1 kill more than trying to solve the whole game or something (pretty pointless d1, you’ll be wrong) anyway

I’m kinda in a similar space, though I don’t really wolfread zorvo - he seems reasonably similar to that psych syndicate game where he got dogpiled d1 and flipped v. I guess he prob needs to be resolved at this point anyway but thats a bit feelsbad

seth - he can die, idc

geyde - he can also die

memes - i townread him enough that im probably not willing to vote for him today. it’s possible that im clearing him too easily but i think he’s been towny, so shrug

katze - idk

i just wanna have a POE that’s bigger than 2 names lol

1 Like

I feel that a lot of people feel that way, since no one else apart from those 2 has ever really came up as a real option today.

Ok
Where are you at with the game
Do you feel good about it
Is there anything that makes your gut turn

Do you have no paranoia that eliza could be anti town and lynching heisen could be trouble?

mm i do agree with you that generating content is more important on d1 than perfectly solving the game but i also feel like it’s important to have a fairly ~broad~ view of the game that can encompass multiple worldviews and i feel like i dont really have that rn. my reads are kind of stagnant lol

Because Rue’s approach was awful and Kat’s made plausible sense even if I didn’t really agree with Kat’s confidence
Maybe rue got better but that’s for later me

i have paranoia about it but not to the extent that it would actually change my actions. if i think that heisenberg is wolfy then i want him to die regardless of what that might mean mechanically, bcuz i think trying to figure out the mechanics in a setup like this is dumb (and i also think that eliza might just silently push on heisenberg instead of outing that they need him dead if the result would be THAT anti-town)

it probably means the eevee/guava/proph/gorta group that haven’t really posted is >rand wolfy tbh

sparkleshrug

1 Like

yah probably, i feel like it’s been mostly the same 5 people posting even though im not sure how accurate that is

i’m in a weird situation where i don’t really have enough scumreads but i also don’t feel bad about the game

i’m mainly considering 3 worlds rn, the first being the consensus of you/seth being w/w or v/w and we’re fine, the second being that this poe doesn’t necessarily contain a wolf but most wolves are in nulls/afk slots and a third world where everything is on fire and the wolves are people like spf/kat/hally/zack

i think your flip really helps us because the fact its tied with eliza’s claim makes threadreads around your slot particularly potent imo

I can accept that actually rereading Kat, they did not go as hard on Zorvo and seemed balanced.

I appreciate the fact that you want people to look at me. Bet I’ll fit right inside in, even if it’s because everyone wants me dead :smiley:

Yeah but if you only have one name you really want to go after day 1 in a game this big it is time to re eval lol.

Start with gyr and then iso me and sort me tbh. If you need a spark plug i can be it but you are in a rut so i am willing to enter a one day only DEADLY ALLIANCE to solve.

Alright so give me your worldviews for those cases
I don’t need super detailed anything I just need to know where those are at