Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

I feel like I’m a dumb wrong idiot when I think it

so you’re saying Jack isn’t sexy enough to see how based I am

Fascinating take

Yes. Close enough.

I would of left it at that, but when I discussed with them their mindset and how they reacted under pressure and played since, its just stuff that has done nothing to take my worry away. This is not something I’m hard committing to by any means also, if others don’t agree I’m not going to solo push this when I could be wrong and they are a lot other people who I don’t strong town read more null on.

This was suppose to be a semi pressure vote before leaving. I was not expecting a full on discussion and defence of them and trying to get a deep view of my mind.

Why

(Also possible he really is 3 out of 10 and found a shiny and wont let go because its his first shiny in years and we cant tell him different and he randomly agreed with me on you for bad reasons)

I’m waiting for yall to do my excerise :rage:

Welcome to mafia. The water’s deep.

When you can try to find gyr buddies.

The thread isnt all about you. Also ping the people who havent.

A shame only 4 of yall did so far :rage:

because on paper it’s easy to fake in practice a wolf probably wouldn’t

1 Like

It’s my world

gurl be patient

Waiting for @Jackrito to acknowledge that

I’m doing it was too busy doing my psyche review on the world of mafia apparently.

do you mean wolf when you say shiny I’m peanut brain

i am somewhat lacking in motivation to read all of these posts right now lol

1 Like

you know now that arctic’s change his alt me and him are two busty blondes parting ways

good

can everyone who sees this post give me 3 names that theyre willing to elimate today please