Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

weird post lol

Reasoning is good and matches my impression. Stamp of approval.

i mean, when im playing on MU and iā€™m not sure where to go, i usually just skim through the ISO of everyone in the thread and then push on the person that stands out to me the most. itā€™s probably viable to do a similar strategy here and just create snapreads out of some of the lesser discussed players (howard, proph, min, jack, etc)

also, what do you think of katze? iā€™d like to get some more clarity on their alignment

gotta focus on work for a bit tho, peace

Sure fine this is almost entirely expected

if you and seth are both town then i agree but i donā€™t know which one it is

and here we go

I saw the idea being floated as a bonus and thought about it for like 2 min
Itā€™s an interesting idea but no

I have literally in my life never played with katze. I had them as v for thin reasons early but i feel as if they have fallen off from posting anything worthwhile. Maybe check their latest read list and feel if anything is off? Pobably not worth tangling there today as if they are v they will get scanned or shot or something.

Although their lack of participation in my game was lame.

1 Like

i hardclaim n0 green on howard

1 Like

Also they won champs as wolf it feels naive to want to clarify their alignment day 1 in a super large high posting game

Energy best spent elsewhere unless its requieed.

im also a witch
its a double

Need advice regarding information overload

Just vote zorvo its not a big deal tbh. Take a break after and relax. Plenty of time left in the day.

heisenberg is in my breaking bad tier

1 Like

Why

I volume told and I feel bad about garbage I polluted in this game thread. I will be gone from this game till we are close to eod. If you have anything to show me or ask me just ping me. Till then I will just lurk in the shadows.

Again Iā€™m sorry for hyperposting.

1 Like

okay i was about to drop a read list but when i actually went to look at the playerlist iā€™ve realized my grasp on the game is not as good as me and everyone else thinks it is

however i will say that i am pretty sure memes, min, rue, sadbi, gghana and zori are villagers

i need to get on reading people like spf/hally/achro who iā€™ve mostly just glazed over but it might be a job for day 2

sufdaddy has improved i think but iā€™d still be tempted to kill them if seth flipped wolf probably. itā€™s tomorrowā€™s problem anyhow

geydeā€™s recent posting hasnā€™t done a whole lot to change my read on him either. @Heisenberg i saw you say you think an infoyeet is bad, in which case iā€™d expect you to be going all out with your cases but i donā€™t know who you even scumread except for rue half-assedly. if you want to live give me something tangible

seth is still a wolf. i pointed out how his push on memes was demonstrably fake as he knew from the start that memes didnā€™t out his role since he isnā€™t a doctor after all. not many people have brought attention to this, but itā€™s basically a full on slip. and if he were town iā€™d expect him to have given his reason for faking the doc claim rather than just dropping it the moment it seems like it would increase his survival prospects. there wasnā€™t a ā€œi was trying to bait wolves into killing meā€ moment and there was no ā€œi was trying to get reactionsā€ and there is no real flip on memes after he dropped the act. just kill it please

2 Likes

Why not. If you are overloading just dont worry about it nothing good will come of it. But if you mean why zorvo well we have people saying he is in his scum meta and i myself dont feel that zany spark from him this game. Good enough for me tbh

Also this